main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Found by accident - For our queen

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by mrbunny666, Jun 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    http://www.moviecostumes.com/starwars-blackleather.htm

Movie Costumes

2. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    Bunny, I'm not going to even ask what you were doing looking at dresses. LMAO God bless ya, brother.

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    ME-OWWWWWWWWWWW! Awesome costume!

4. wardenx

wardenx Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 23, 2003
    So, Princess... Does that mean I can expect you to be appropriately dressed for Comic Con? Rrrrrrrr....

5. mrbunny666

mrbunny666 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2002
    Actually, im looking for Movie Costumes. Like authentic or replicas.

I have an easy costume to make from one of my all time favorite movies. Just need a good pic of the back patch.

The Warriors

6. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] HA! You are too funny. I am trying to get my Leia ANH costume redone in time. And I am bringing my evil Hermione costume assuming my fellow Harry Potter buddies are still wearing theirs as well...

7. MJ_Keehan_Sundve

MJ_Keehan_Sundve Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    Beautiful costume... that was actually my next project...

8. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    :eek: :D SWEET!!! She's put some serious hours into that costume - it's GORGEOUS!!!

I have to admit, I've seen that site before, but I don't remember seeing that dress there. Wonder if it's a new addition... Very cool! :)

9. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    One thing I learned from doing costumes.. if it has a corset there's a trick so you can breathe and still look good. (no comments from the peanut gallery, I'm not talking about me)

Anyway, you can purchase lacing that is similar to the tough stretch laces they use for tennis shoes basically a heavyweight thin bungi cord material with just a little bit of stretch. It makes it look great (nice and tight) when you are standing up. but gives you room to manuver and ..... breathe (I know... silly request, but some people want to live through the experience) while still giving you the "tight fit"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.