main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Found: Great deal on Star Wars items.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by AuttyBot, Mar 18, 2015.

1. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    Good Evening,

I was at the Flatirons Mall yesterday and there were many Star Wars items on clearance at the Disney store. I am not sure how long it will last, but if I recall there were a couple journal styles to choose from. A couple mugs (most are still regular price). T-shirts and other random Star Wars items on an end-cap marked down significantly. If I happen upon any other great deals I will post in this thread should it benefit the group or anyone interested! I may have to go back there and see what is left myself!

-Autumn :)

nnaydolem and DieWompRatDie like this.
  2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    How cheap are the random things? Anything good for the monthly raffle?

3. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    I may have time on Saturday to check it out and see what they've got.

4. AuttyBot

Jul 21, 2014
    Great question! I should had taken note. The tees I know were $5 marked down from $20. The journals may have been 10. They were pretty detailed though, i.e., the Chewie journal was covered in fur with the belt and made noise when you opened it lol! Moving forward I will gather as much of that as possible. I will take photos if appropriate.

nnaydolem likes this.
  5. AuttyBot

Jul 21, 2014
    Hey everyone,

For anyone who might be interested, the Vans shoe store at Flat Irons has many of their Star Wars print shoes on sale. They are regularly $60.00 and are marked down to $29.99. I asked about the sale and they said that they are on sale until they are sold out as they are old prints.

Have a great week!

Yuri1138 and DieWompRatDie like this.
  6. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

AuttyBot, did you get some Vans?

7. AuttyBot

Jul 21, 2014
    DieWompRatDie I did! I plan to go back and get another pair in a different print. They have them in infant/toddler sizes too.

8. AuttyBot

Jul 21, 2014
    I have not found any new deals, but just posting that Kohls (many already know) has a ton of Star Wars Items. Build-A-Bear workshop has many Star Wars themed plush options and costumes. If you are still looking for the BB8 droid by Sphero and are a Sprint customer and have not logged into the website lately, you can buy him there. Have a great day!

DieWompRatDie likes this.