main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Found next wave @ Walmart

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by southbeach, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southbeach

southbeach Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    Just thought I let everyone know I just found the next wave of figures @ Walmart (on Brookpark). Han, Obi , and Chewie. I also found Bespin Luke , however it is the plastic flesh color peg (and not the bloody stump or plain magnet ones). I did score a bloody stump luke at Toys R Us at North Olmsted. Still waiting for the Acklay. Happy Hunting.

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
  3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    sorry, just had to get that in. Just an FYI the second wave won't be worth all that much, collectability wise.

4. southbeach

Apr 4, 2002
    Who cares.... You'll still get them.

5. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    actually, no I won't be getting them, except if I find a bloody stump luke.

6. southbeach

Apr 4, 2002
    as I said before.......... hehe Who cares.... just passing info...

7. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    *sigh* I just finished watching First Wave on Sci-Fi, and when I read this thread, I was like "What the....?"

Anyways, I'll have to check them out. I don't have much money right now, so I have to watch what I get.

8. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I was doing the rounds over on the west side, here's what I found:

Wal-Mart Brookpark Rd: lots of Luke, Vader, Han Solo, Obi-Wan, (pilot) and Mace Windu

Wal-Mart N Olmsted: mostly old ones with a few Vader and Mace

KB Toys Great Northern: a few Vader, Mace...but not much

Nobody has the Ackley from the arena battle (as our friends from Columbus found) I'll keep you informed.

9. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    All I now is I want any new figuares including all the animals. The last time I found new ones was a week ago at the KayBee.

10. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    AHA southbeach so you're the one! See, I work at that particular Wal-Mart, and every day (not MORNING like some freaks, waiting like fools EVERY day for the front doors to open) I check the Star Wars toys to see if they have new stuff. And lo and behold they finally get the Bespin Luke I'd been looking for for so long. Got him, Han and the Obi-Wan starpilot. But Chewie? Good ol' Chewie came up missing, with one exception. A royally beat-down, squished, not-even-worth-crap pathetic excuse for a wreck of a figure. I mean someone must have trampled it, rolled on it, thrown it, then beaten it with a sledgehammer, then trampled it some more. I was outraged...you people better damn well treat the figures right or I will bitch slap one of yas if I come by there and see that kind of ignorance and disrespect to the toys! Ok so maybe I'm going too far (and a little crazy) and just rambling on but cmon! Chewie is my main man, I gotta have that figure, and seeing that trashed beat up poor lil' Wookiee is enough to even break Darth Vader's heart. So be easy with the toys! Now with that being said, I must search for the Wookiee...

11. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Reborn, DO YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT

THE

LOCK

IS

COOKIN?

12. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Uh, Eric there's nothing wrong with posting where figures are available, as long as one isn't trying to buy or sell them.

13. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    no, he said bitch slap in his post.

oop! I said it!(obscure monty python referance)

14. southbeach

Apr 4, 2002
    Wow, whats with all the backlash. Next time I will keep the info for myself. Sorry to start such a riot..... Signing out....

15. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Random, Mullet... southbeach was giving us info on where to find the toys. Like Don said, if he was trying to seel them to us himself, then this thread would have been locked.

16. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    If I sounded like I was being mean I apologize. It was ment to come of as playful teasing. I am sorry...

17. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Now you know how I felt like.

18. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    LOL southbeach I didn't pinpoint all that on you man, I was just saying in general, respect the damn toys so that everyone has a chance at 'em...it's quite simple really.

19. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Reread my post, I was not directing my post to southbeach, but Reborn, for the bia bia comment.

20. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Reborn sounds like the kid on Simpons.
    "I bent my Wookie"

hehehe

21. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Agreed, nothing wrong with this topic...thanks for the info southbeach. If anyone were trying to sell figures over the forum, that's when my line of "do you smell what the LOCK is cookin" comes into play; be mindful of that.

And just a friendly reminder about the swearing...there isn't supposed to be any. Yes, I've been know to have a few slip by; but that doesn't make it right. So watch the potty-mouths.

22. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    That's what random was refurring the lockdown to, he said bitch in his posting, that's what it was about!

23. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Jon, settle down, or I'm going to own you with a saber worse than I did our entire Fanforce. But oh wait, I ALREADY owned you too. Check out my signature if you haven't already seen the changes within the last few days. I'm one badmuth...

24. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    What the heck did that have to do with anything?!??!?!??!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.