main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

foundraising

Discussion in 'Archive: Miami, FL' started by OBIWANKEVIN, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OBIWANKEVIN

OBIWANKEVIN Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2006
    me and a fellow jedi council member were talking about opening up a webpage just for the miami jedi sandtroopers.but we want to make money for the group so that we can by stuff for the meetings to make them more entertaining. if u have any ideas how to make money please post a reply.

2. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Well, what do you mean by "more entertaining"? I could donate some ideas, but I need to know what the money would specifically go to...

3. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    i dont know specificlly what the money will be used for but if any body has an idea then please share it

4. Darth_Santos

Darth_Santos Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 9, 2004
    Well, I think that the audience we should target when fundraising is kids, specifically ages 8-12. I've noticed that Star Wars tends to be very popular amongst them, so maybe we should come up with a product idea to sell to them, perhaps something that deals with a light-saber or a stuffed toy of a SW character...

5. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    WOW!!! thats great idea but how do we do something like that?

6. mysticpowers

mysticpowers Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2006
    My husband and I were members of the fanforce in Ft.lauderdale. We are now living in Miami and were hoping to join the force closer to home. I was wondering the age range of your group.
    when is the next meeting?

7. OBIWANKEVIN

Jun 10, 2006
    welcome to the miami sandtroopers. we dont really have an age range you just have to like sw. i dont think we know when or where the next meeting will be but you may beable to help us decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.