Challenge Fourth Annual Winter Holiday Fic-gift Exchange! ~ Over for another year. :(

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. mavjade It's so FLUFFY Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 6
    The Master List of Fics has been updated on the first post.

Over half of the fic-gifts have already been written, which is most awesome! =D=

For those who haven't finished their fic-gifts, remember they are due by January 2nd. A reminder PM will be sent out over the next day or so if you haven't gotten yours posted.

I'd like to thank DarthIshtar for changing from the original fic-gift request I had sent her. That was a very big help to me and to another writer! Thanks Ish!

2. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    If there's someone who can't finish on time, let me know. :) I'd gladly step in.
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    No problem! I'm still working on mine, obviously, but it will be posted before January 2.
  4. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
  5. MiralukaJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Here is the fic-gift requested by Luna_Nightshade and hope it lives up to expectations.

Of Shiraya and Tribbles

If needed, I'm also willing to help complete any request that no one is able to finish before the deadline.
  6. KELIA Manager Emeritus

star 6
  7. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Mine is nearly done, but I could not get the main character to bow to my muse. I have tried writing it a couple of different ways. But it will be done!
  9. Raphire Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Here's my Gift for Daena!

Under Covers (Han and Leia)

Under Covers (Luke and Han)

I read the thing wrong and wrote one about Han and Leia.

So then I read it again to make sure i had everything and realized it was supposed to be Han and Luke so I wrote one of those as well.

So here's your fan-gifts Daena! Hope you enjoy!
  10. kayladie97 Force Ghost

star 4
    I seriously meant to have this done before Christmas, but oh well! At least I'm getting it in on time (barely)!

Here's my fic for brodiew!

A Wish The Heart Makes
  11. Valairy Scot New Films Mod of non-imaginative title

star 6
  12. TheMacUnleashed Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  13. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/31461154/p1/ for Corellian_ale. Happy Holidays!
  14. mavjade It's so FLUFFY Fanfic & New Movies Manager

Manager
    star 6
    And the Annual Winter Holiday Fic-gift Exchange is over for another year. :(

But you all did an awesome job!

Statistics:

22/23 people received their fic-gifts on time this year, an awesome 96%, better than ever before!! =D==D=

2009: 31 out of 34 (91%)

2008: 28 out of 32 (88%)

2007: 27 out of 30 (90%)

I'd like to thank Ceillean for not only finishing her fic-gift but another one as well that someone else was not able to finish! =D=[:D] I'd also like to thank Earlybird-obi-wan and Mira_Jade for volunteering to write another fic-gift! [:D] You all are an amazing help!

I'm not going to ask any specific questions this year but if you have any thoughts or ideas of how I can make this better next year send 'em my way! :)

The Master List hasn't been updated yet but will be soon, so don't freak out if you don't see your fic on it yet. ;)
  15. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I think the stat speaks for itself. Another successful year. If the one person who didn't get theirs done on time wants to give it away, I'm willing to do another.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.