main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Fourth meeting, Nov. 1st, IMAX showing!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Oct 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Howdy folks! I just wanted to let everyone know that our fourth meeting will have The Eastern Rim attending the Raleigh IMAX/Exploris to see AOTC on the BIG screen! We are going to hit the 10pm showing on November 1st, and will most likely be going to grab a bite to eat and talk about AOTC and all things Star Wars afterwards! Hope to see you there!!!

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Barring any unforeseen disturbances in the Force I shall be there.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    What about tickets? Should we get them in advance? Won't they be sold out at the theater?

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I have a gut feeling they will be, Joe. Its something I would NOT recommend taking a chance on. They go on sale, unless I am mistaken, next Friday, Oct. 25th. I will be getting mine then, for sure, and I would highly HIGHLY suggest anyone else who wants to be there for the Nov. 1st opening do the same. Dennis has been trying to secure a big vehicle for everyone to ride to Raleigh together, but I dont think that we would have enough room that way, so we are probably going to just meet AT Imax in Raleigh.

Special note!*****

The Raleigh Fanforce needs our help, so please be sure to get to the theater as early as you possibly can. I have already let Tallon know that most of us have to work, and wont be able to get up there until early evening, but even that will help them, so show up early! Plan to stay late! We will undoubtedly go for snacks somewhere afterwards, and everyone is welcome to come, if you wish. I look forward to seeing everyone there! By the way, please go to the Raleigh fanforce boards and check out their info on the event as well!

JediRiff

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Folks, update here....

Remember, the advance tickets for NON-Exploris members go on sale this Friday, Oct. 25th! I have the number for Exploris so you can order ahead of time. The number is...

1-919-834-4040

See you there!!!

JediRiff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.