Mary Fourth Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, we have a little over a week before the scheduled next meeting. I thought it would be a good idea to work out the details of it so everyone has a chance to take off or arrange plans.

So far, the meeting is scheduled for Saturday April 13th.
  2. sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Cant make it , dude. Sorry, but I really have to work that weekend.
  3. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Understood. I hope a few people can make it. We might have to reschedule.
  4. DerthNader Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm definitely free on the 13th, and I know for a certainty that Eva is also free on that day.

5. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wonderful! There should be other people free because we discussed this at the last meeting.
  6. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to make it, but I have a neice that is turning 4 that day. It was a tough choice between the parties. I mean, on one side we have a bunch of crazy kids and on the other side my neice's party :D ;)

BTW...at the request of Isbeth, I have posted her pics on a public album on Yahoo. You can look at them here. If y'all think it should be a semi-private album, let me know. I can use the db on the group to allow only us in.

7. Isbeth Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Luke, nice job. Much appreciated!
  8. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
  9. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know. By starting this thread, I was hoping we could discuss that and decide where the group wants to go.
  10. Motterman Jedi Master

star 2
    How about that Lasertag place?

Or how about we scope out the theater we want to line up at?

Just starting the suggestions, what does everybody else think?
  11. DRK_HLMT Jedi Master

star 4
    Weren't we going to do the meetings at the Harbor near the Constellation? Seems to be a really good spot to do meetings with food courts and bookstores and such so close by. If you guys know of another place that would be better let's start planning. Let's throw some places out there and see what sounds the best.
  12. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Dear Members of the council:
    I'm terribly sorry to inform you that I won't be able to attend. Duties to my country don't allow me to participate. If it is not too much to ask, I would humbly request that the next meeting could be held the 11th of May. I know that I'm asking too much since I'm only one. But I would like you to consider my petition.

"The Senate will have a decision."

In the meantime I would like to express my feelings of happiness to all the members of the Council Forum. It is a great joy to have extraordinary people like you as fellow members. I look forward into the future to meet personally each one of you.

"Anakin Skywalker, meet Obi-Wan Kenobi my apprentice."

Until a next time.

Fipe Naz-mero, JKA
    USA-NE Region
    Baltimore MD Council Forum
  13. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I wouldn't mind going to Hoyts either Motterman, it's close to me. But DRK_HLMT, if the crowd wants to go Baltimore and get some food and stuff, that's cool with me too. Maybe some other people will have some ideas or opinions.

Hey Fipe_Naz, I don't know when our next meeting will be. At the meeting next week we'll probably bring it up. But once we have an idea of when it is, there will probably be a thread started about it.
  14. DRK_HLMT Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't mind going to Hoyts either. It's REALLY close to me and I don't have problems getting there. The Harbor is kinda tricky to navigate through right in downtown Baltimore at times. So I'd say Hoyts for convenience (mine! :D) and the Harbor if anyone else wants to go there.
  15. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yeah DRK_HLMT, I'm with you. Getting to the harbor would be tricky for me, but I'll make the trek if necessary.
  16. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight

star 7
    I guess if it's during the day, the harbor isn't so bad. Hoyts sounds good too, but going there doesn't make for a very long meeting unless we see a movie.

I used to go to a lazer tag place somewhere around there, but I don't remember exactly where it is.
  17. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You have a point about the long meeting thing. It would be weird to stand in the theater if we're not seeing a movie. Maybe there's a place near there.

I gotta save my money for the 23rd and then for movie tickets.
  18. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight

star 7
    Yeah, unfortunately, other than residential areas, there's not much there except the airport, an Amerisuites hotel, and that Wendy's. Still, it beats putting up with city traffic. ;)

*shrugs* I really don't know where else to go. [face_plain]

8-}
  19. DRK_HLMT Jedi Master

star 4
    Here is a list of Lazer Tag places I found in the area.

EDIT: Ahhhh! Isbeth beat me to it! I didn't see her laser tag thread. :_|
  20. sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just a suggestion to add to the agenda of the 4th CCFF meeting on Sat. 4/14/02:

A possible CCFF meeting in Indy for those members who will be making the pilgrimige.
  21. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I won't be making it to the Celebration, but I think it's a great idea.
  22. sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Come on, Magook. Join us....It is your destiny!
  23. Mogook Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Destiny or not, I don't have the funds (or time really). But man, I'd like to go.
  24. MrSkinnee Jedi Master

star 3
    I won't be able to make it to the meeting because I am going to Goucher College to see my favorite band, the 2 Skinnee J's perform there.
    What of things do you guys do at these meetings anway?

John
  25. Isbeth Jedi Master

star 4
    Chissdude wanted to go to ESPN zone. I don't care. I liked Hoyts 'cause it has free parking. How about at the Wendy's there, near Hoyts? I really want to do laser tag. Is it possible that we could after the meeting?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.