Mary Fourth Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragorn328 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm back from my vacation!

I might be able to make it...not sure. :(
  2. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back. :)

We'd be honored if you would join us.
  3. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Since wont be able to make the meeting on 4/13, where I guess the next meeting date will be discussed...I'd like to chime in for a suggestion. How does May 18th or 19th sound? Those of us going to Indianapolis for CCII will need a w/e to recoop (physically & financially) from the trek.

It was just a thought.
  4. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I was hoping we could have one more meeting before the movie.
  5. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Awesome Idea! (Never thought of that!) I guess thats why you were elected Supreme Chancellor.
  6. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    That's right, and don't you forget it! Now, bow before Zod. [face_laugh]
  7. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    First he's Ian McDiramid, now he's Christopher Lee. But wait, are they not bith sith? Great Idea.......however that will leave me out......I'll still be in Indy the 6th and 7th (my two days off for that week) Oh well, better luck next time.
  8. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Would you be free Sat. May 11th? We could have a meeting then. Also, we plan to have a midnight run to TRU on April 23rd. Could you make that?
  9. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Which TRU is the planned meeting on the 23rd?
  10. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, there was a topic about this. I think Glen Burnie was chosen, but I'll the bump the thread to ask again. Also, technically we'll be meeting Monday (22nd) night. Then, at midnight, it'll become the 23rd.
  11. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, there was a topic about this. I think Glen Burnie was chosen, but I'll the bump the thread to ask again. Also, technically we'll be meeting Monday (22nd) night. Then, at midnight, it'll become the 23rd.
  12. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thats about 2 1/2 hours away for me. I wouldnt get home till about 3:30am....and I gotta work at 4:00 the next day. Sorry man.

However I still move for a vote of a supplementary meeting in Indy.
  13. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Man, yeah, I don't want you to pass out at work.

I think the meeting in Indy's a good idea. I won't be making it, but at another meeting, or in line for Ep2, the no goers can be debriefed.
  14. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    I regret to say that i wont be at this meeting. A good friend of mine is having surgery, so i gotta show support.
  15. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Has it been decided yet in which theatre CCFF would be seeing EpII? THAT I would deff travel for. Our local theaters are stone-age. Heck, When I went to see E.T., Fred & Wilma Flintstone were sitting infront of me. You try to enjoy a show with a purple dinosaur with an infant on it's head blocking your view.
  16. ErrantVenture Jedi Knight

I can't make it to the meeting this weekend, I have to work. Sorry.
  17. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmmm...bow before Zod if I'm not mistaken is Terence Stamp, not Christopher Lee. Picky, picky, picky, I know.
  18. Motterman Force Ghost

star 2
    It's "Kneel before Zod!" and Terence Stamp, who played Supreme Chancellor Valorum in TPM, kinda dissed Lucas after the movie was released. "You couldn't pay me enough to do another Star Wars movie." Bloody git.

Ian
  19. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow! You got me! I guess I was thinking and typing a little too fast. How could I have made such a blunder?
  20. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    It could just be me and my inability to follow a discussion thread past one page but I can swear I've seen the meeting date posted as April 13 as well as April 14. Can someone clarify which day the meeting will take place?

Also, as I'm new to these boards and have never been to one of your meetings before, what kind of things do you guys do at these get-togethers? Are they kid-Star Wars-fan friendly? Cause I got one of those who is an even bigger fan than me. Chip off the old blockette.
  21. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    Greetz mon-mothma! Yes we are a "kid-friendly" organization. My 6yr old comes to the meetings every once in a while. We would be honored if you would join us. The more the merrier!! :D
  22. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome! The meeting's are completely kid-friendly, they're all-ages-friendly. We usually just discuss plans for the movie and general Star Wars stuff.

The meeting will be this Saturday, the 13th. I don't think we've finalized a location for it yet.

And sithspawn, at our last meeting I think we decided on Hoyts West Nursery for the theater.
  23. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm afraid I've never heard of West Nursery.
    What city is that in?
  24. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    It's in Linthicum, very close to BWI Airport.
  25. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks man!! Keep me posted if they are doing a midnight screening or whatever. When they release the info that is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.