Fourth Meeting

Discussion in 'Maryland' started by Mogook, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course! I'll be sure to post all the developments dealing with movie.
  2. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Four days away guys. Originally at the first March meeting, we said we were to meet at the Inner Harbour by the Costellation. Are we now meeting at Hoyts? Better decide soon as the meeting is Saturday and we may want Roz to post it, if he has enough time to.
  3. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, we need a location soon, very soon. Hoyts, or anywhere near there, would be a lot better for me.
  4. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
  5. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Me too! We could meet outside if it's a nice day. If we're not seeing a movie, it wouldn't be right to be inside. But there's a nice spot on the side of the theater, by the exit doors, it's where I sat inline for tickets.
  6. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    What about meeting at Wendy's, then we can eat as well? If this is where you want to go, see if you can get it on the main page and note that there has been a change from original plans.

Sheeze, what would you guys do without your hospitality mistress? I sware.
  7. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like a plan Isbeth. We need to decide on a time.
  8. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    We usually meet at 1:00 p. m., so where is it gonna be, Hoyts or Constellation?

Hey Mogook, no fair, you are City Rep and you have colors, why am I doing all the planning?
  9. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just asking the whole group. But I'm gonna send a message to Rox that the next meeting is Saturday, 1 pm, at Wendys in the parking lot of Hoyts West Nursery. Is that good for everyone?
  10. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
  11. mon-mothma Jedi Knight

star 2
    The Wendy's parking lot and the Hoyt's West Nursery parking lot, though adjacent to one another are not necessarily all that close. I guess one should just look for a cluster of people hanging out, huh?
  12. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    You're right, technically they're not the same. But I said the Hoyts parking lot because if people know where Hoyts is, they'll see Wendy's.

I guess we should just meet inside of Wendy's.
  13. wampa Force Ghost

star 4
    sigh

I'm working that day. I should get my license finally soon, and maybe then my participation here will increase.

Since I can't go to this Saturday's meeting or the Celebration, I'm trying to figure out a way to see a midnight AotC showing without getting busted by the law for driving after hours. Any ideas?
  14. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    My best suggestion is a get ride from an older family member or friend. I really hope you can make it to a midnight showing.

Also, we plan on having a meeting the weekend before the movie is released, hopefully you can make that.
  15. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Questions: Got enough time for Roz to post a link? Are any of those laser tag places close by? Anybody into a laser tag game afterwards?
  16. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I sent Rox the info about our meeting last night.
  17. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Now we need to get a roll call on who is coming and who isn't.
  18. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
  19. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Unfortunately........not I.
  20. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Derth and I will be there. :D
  21. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish I could be there. It turns out that my neice's birthday party has gone from a family affair to 30 people, 10-15 of them being under the age of 8. I love kids and all, but so many at once! Pray for my soul ;) Have a great time and I hope to be there next time!
  23. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be there unless my radar gets jammed again!! Rasberry!!
  24. Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dear Members of the Council:
    I'm sorry to inform that I won't be able to go to the 4th meeting. But, like I had said before, I will be able to attend the 5th meeting if it is done on May 11. So, if someone can propose that day I would really appreciate that.

May the Force be with you... always.
    Fipe Naz-mero, JK
    USA-NE REGION
    Charm City Council Forum
    Baltimore, MD
  25. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Luke, it could be worse, it could be with 25 in the dark for over an hour in a funny 'round room with red lights on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.