main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Fourth Meeting

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    True, Isbeth. Have you ever thought about rope and gags to keep them in their seats ;) And to think, I could be spending my Sat going to the CCFF meeting and doing some woodwork. :p

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Really, I use Jedi mind control and the electric shocks I can apply to the seats from a button on the console are a help as well. ;)
    You should have come to my birthday party. Ask Motter if I wasn't in complete control all evening. ;)
    You sure you and your wife wanna try this kid thing? At least mine go home after at the most 90 minutes, sometimes sooner.

3. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Kids are great as long as they are either mine, or I can send them home. If they are mine, they will know what I expect [face_devil] Seriously, I don't plan on being overly strict, but I do expect certain behavior at certain times, age-appropriate, of course.

EDIT: HLMT's son is a perfect example. I know he was extremely well-behaved at the meeting I went to, and I have no doubt he was at the movie too (and probobly had more fun).

4. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Heh, Heh, just wait Luke. I'll write this down and read it back to you when you do have kids. And I will just sit and :). Yeah, Brandon's a honey, but that's because his daddy is a Sith Lord. LOL.

5. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    So, he has the whole Luke-Vader dynamic going for him? Well HLMT, be careful, he's gonna take your hand off some day. Actually I should tell Brandon his dad will be taking his hand off someday.

6. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Don't scare the little kid, Mogook, he is already so frightened of his father, he becons his every call!

7. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    You're right Isbeth, he must confront HLMT on his own.

8. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Just a reminder for today's meeting (since I have to work!!):

Discuss a possible CCFF meeting in Indianapolis for those going to C2. If so, a mutual meeting place and time.

Keep me posted,
    Ian

9. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Alright sithspawn, I'll try to remember to bring that up.

10. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    "Do, or do not....there is no try."

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    After I posted, I expected it. 8-}

12. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Hey, where was everyone? DRK_HLMT and I were the only ones there. We waited till after 1:30.

13. ratmankey

ratmankey Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    Arrgh, it figures, I stumble onto this board the day of the meeting. Well, there's always the 5th one...

14. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Don't worry ratmankey, there were only 2 people at the meeting, me and DRK_HLMT. I hope you can make it to the 5th meeting.

15. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Well Mogook, after you left Eva and Derth showed up at about 1:50. They were the only ones to show though. We even had special guests. Darth Maul and Darth Vader graced us with their presence! Mogook can vouch for that! Where were the rest of you guys???? Oh well. Me and Brandon ordered up some burgers, sans habaneras, and had a good ole time! :D

16. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Anything interesting plans dicussed for EpII,
    Midnight at TRU, or Indy trip?

17. Pub_Cat

Pub_Cat Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
    Dammit, where the hell was everyone? Me and Derth were having a good ol' time this morning before we managed to drag ourselves out of bed! Okay, granted, we were late anyway, but still! @#%@#%@#$!!!!!! ;)

Really... no consideration for peoples' sex lives..... Pffffft. 8-}

18. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Who would have thought that cats could be so good at...carnal matters? ;)

Particularly a cat who has the dexterity to use whipped cream on me. :D

19. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    DRK_HLMT is right, Vader and Maul were there.

sithspawn, I don't know if there was that much of a meeting. DRK_HLMT both got there at 1. I waited till a little after 1:30 and I left. DRK_HLMT was gonna get some food and then catch a movie with his son. So, we pretty much gave up. But, now I see other people arrived. So, I don't know if anything was discussed.

Hopefully next time they'll be a bigger turnout. This meeting only had four people.

20. sithspawn35

Jan 22, 2001
    Oh well.....Better luck next time!

21. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Sorry I didn't make it, my ass got hauled out of bed by my accountant who wanted me to go over my income tax return. I did my capital gains wrong and as it turned out I will pay much less tax, amen. But it took so long, I wouldn't have made the meeting in time, sounds like I didn't miss anything.

Next time, plan the meeting way in advance so people can clear their calendars. Many thanks.

Eva/Derth that is way too much information!

22. DerthNader

DerthNader Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 25, 2001
    Well, inquiring minds want to know...not really. :D

It would seem I have to retire my crown as the Unofficial Lust Object of the CCFF. Would you like to take on that role, Isbeth? :D

23. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Who on Earth, Derth sweetheart, would want to lust over me? No best you keep it. Lust belongs to the young.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.