main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fourth Most Powerful Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by plokoon480, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    We all know that the most powerful Jedi is Yoda,then Mace,then Plo Koon.So, who is the fourth most powerful?If you have any idea please tell me.Personally, I think it is Saisee Tiin.

2. DarthBlade78

DarthBlade78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2002
    I think it goes like this during the PT:

#1: Anakin
    #2: Yoda
    #3: Mace Windu
    #4: Ki-Adi-Mundi
    #5: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    #6: Plo Koon

And this during the OT:

#1: Luke
    #3: Obi-Wan Kenobi

3. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    "We all know that the most powerful Jedi is Yoda,then Mace,then Plo Koon."

What makes you say that? We hear from Sam Jackson that Mace is the 2nd best swordsman in the films, but this does not necessarily mean he is 2nd strongest in the force, etc...
    And where did u hear that Plo Koon is 3rd?

Besides, I doubt its so easy to make ranking like this, there are many aspects to the force.

4. DarthBlade78

DarthBlade78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2002
    Strength in the Force determines how well you fight with a lightsaber, therefore I ranked the Jedi based on who is strongest with the Force.

5. Wise-Master

Wise-Master Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 11, 2002
    First, I think if you will like a complete (not so accurate) list of the most powerful, we should make a list of all Jedi mentioned in all the movies. Then rank them by what we know of them, see of them, and comments of them.

6. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    "Strength in the Force determines how well you fight with a lightsaber"

I'd be willing to bet that there are many jedi that are strong in the force, they meditate alot, are able to clearly see the future, etc... but do not practice with their lightsaber as much.

But I do think that a higher force ability gives the user a higher potential for swordsmanship.
    Therefore many jedi that are strong in the force are better swordmen, but it is not a given.

7. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    lets see...
    1. Kit Fisto
    2. Kit Fisto
    3. Kit Fisto
    4. Kit Fisto
    5. Kit Fisto
    6. Kit Fisto
    7. Kit Fisto
    8. Kit Fisto
    9. Kit Fisto
    10.Kit Fisto

:D :D :D :D :D

8. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    I woulod actually put Saesee Tiin would be put in the #3 spot because he has a bust in the library. I would put Plo Koon in #4

9. dArTh_wenley

dArTh_wenley Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 10, 2001

I woulod actually put Saesee Tiin would be put in the #3 spot because he has a bust in the library. I would put Plo Koon in #4

How do we not know he has one too. :p

This whole thing is riddled with holes, it would be very hard to get an accurate listing especially with the very little we know of some of the Jedi...

10. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Exactly.
    Plo,Mace and Yoda may have a bust too we just havn't seen it.But I read and heard many times that Plo was the #3rd most powerful Jedi.He did lead the republic to victory in the stark hyperspace wars.We havn't really seen Saisee do anything but he's a good pilot so I'd make him number #4.And maybe Ki-Adi-Mundi #5.He joined the council when he was still a knight.I think thats impressive.

11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 31, 2002
    I think it goes like this during the PT:

#1: Anakin
    #3: Mace Windu
    #4: Ki-Adi-Mundi
    #5: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    #6: Plo Koon

Anakin is FAR from the most powerful, at least at the time of Episode II. He's just a Padawan. Sure he has the most POTENTIAL, but that's for the future. Kinda like a baseball team who picks a first round draft pick. All the potential in the world, but if he went in the majors now, he'd do awful. Also, Obi-Wan, although he is my favorite Jedi, is far from 5th most powerful. He's not even a Jedi Master yet as of AOTC.

12. Tukafo

Tukafo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2002
    All this sounds like Dragonball Z or Final Fantasy to me

"Yoda has an attack power of 963 while Mace has only 912 so if Yoda uses a Level 5 fireball on Mace blahblah"

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Very true. ;)

But to give the matter some thought, the question was put foward in the context of the entire PT.

By Ep III, I'm sure we will see Anakin on the verge of becoming Vader. Still able bodied, he will probably touch the zenith of his power before becoming the next Dark Lord of the Sith, hence he will rank as high if not quite higher then Yoda, Mace Windu etc.

The only force user who will probably still be more powerful then Anakin at this point in time would be His Imperial Majesty Emperor Palpatine.

14. Darth-Horax

Darth-Horax Force Ghost star 6

Aug 22, 2001
    1) yoda
    2) mace
    3) anakin
    4) obi-wan
    5) ki-adi-mundi
    6) mike tyson
    7) plo koon
    8) santa clause
    9) kit fisto
    10) dale earnhardt

15. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    I'd would agree that Plo Koon is the 3rd most powerful jedi but I'm biased to the fact that he is my favorite jedi other than Obi-Wan. I personally think Mace sucks.

I've always assumed that Yoda, Mace, Plo, and Ki are the big four of the order as they sit next to each other in the council and all meet with Palpatine and got chairs.

16. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Considering Plo is still on the council and seems pretty important he moist be up there but I doubt 3.

17. Luke_Skywalker_12

Luke_Skywalker_12 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 11, 2002
    Luke should be the fourth most powerful Jedi

18. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Most powerful Jedi, eh?

The Jedi are not ranked in power, nor in strength in the Force. This is supported by the way of the Jedi lifestyle, and how individuals in the Order focus on certain abilities and aspects (aside from Basic training, of course).

True, Yoda is a very powerful and wise Jedi, as is Mace. But who is to say that Yoda is better than Luminara Unduli in healing and advice? Who is to state that Mace is a better mediator of conflicts that Depa Billaba?

In fact, Jedi aren't even based on power- they reject it as a way to corrupt the mind and pure thought of idea. Ever wonder why they don't wear jewelery or where fancy clothes? They don't want prestige among the community. They want to be "normal" in a humble sense of kindness.

I'm sure you could rank Jedi on their sheer ability of lightsaber combat, but then again- does that make a Jedi powerful? Remember, "war does not make one great". ;)

Now at the time of Episode II, the Jedi were into politics and the results thereof- what about the most intelligent Jedi in that area?

In any event, the Jedi aren't "ranked". They are protectors, not celebrities. They are unsung heroes, not famous idols.

But it wouldn't hurt to put a rank on them here in the JC- in fact, it brings a bit of debate into the topic. :)

19. FurryDuck

FurryDuck Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Nah, Saesee Tiin is by far #1 :p .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.