main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FOURTH TRAILER to PAYNE & REDEMPTION gets RELEASED!...

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Fergle_Gibson, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Fergle_Gibson

Fergle_Gibson Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2011
    Hey guys,

I recently released the FOURTH trailer to Payne & Redemption, along with a new fundraising campaign to help get the project back on track, and a rundown on the production's amended direction.

Check out my post below for more information, and to view the latest trailer and details on the fundraising campaign, to which there are many awesome perks to be had!...

http://www.payneandredemption.com/blog/2011/11/28/new-trailer-released-fundraising-campaign-and-project-updates/

As always, any comments and / or questions are welcome.

Cheers.

2. ElectroFilms

ElectroFilms Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2007
    So in those 5 years of waiting, there was never the opportunity to borrow or rent one of those expensive tape-decks?

3. Fergle_Gibson

Fergle_Gibson Jedi Youngling

Jul 11, 2011
    Borrow, no. We had the opportunity to rent the required deck, but I believe the rental costs were comparable to getting the tapes transferred professionally. Also, we don't have the necessary / recommended training to operate one of those decks, or know of anyone who'd be willing to do it for free. In this case, the best course of action is to get it done professionally, and then we're guaranteed to get what we need.