main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Fox screening 7PM 5/18

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by MrShiny, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrShiny

MrShiny Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Saw this on Fox (while watching ROTJ):

Every day during the week of Monday, May 9th through Friday, May 13th, FOX News In The Morning is teaming up with our friends at Diet Pepsi to give away free tickets to a special advanced screening of "Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith". Watch David & Tamron for your chance to win. The screening will be held on Wednesday, May 18th at 7pm.

Note: This is a private screening. You must have a special pass to attend, and you must bring a driver's license or other valid identification for entrance into the screening. This is NOT open to the general public.

2. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I`m watching Dave & Tamron right now,too bad I have to see Chicago Idol :p

3. emdub

emdub Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2004
    CF got a set of these tickets through some means for AOTC and I ended up snagging them. I wouldn't do it again, however, as there's just something all magical about seeing it with real geeks for your first time as opposed to contest winners.

4. Anime_Nut

Anime_Nut Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    emdub speaks the truth. The hysteria at this preview screening can't possibly match even half of what we'll experience at midnight. There'll probably also be press folks and overdressed yokels that have never let loose in public and don't plan to start anytime soon.

Plus, if you see the 7pm screening, you'll be ALL the way in the back of the midnight show's line by the time you get out. Who wants that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.