Ohio Fox Theatre Woodville Mall showing

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Cor-AlGelkar, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Knight

star 1
    This was sent to me by a friend of a friend:

Hi
    Everyone The Fox Theatre will be having a special priemier show at Midnight on May 18th
    I have offered to get in contact with people who might like to come out in costume to help promote I have also suggested to the the theatre to contact the local news to help publicize it to make it a even better incentive the tickets will be $2.00 cheaper at the Fox theatre then anywhere else in Toledo who will be showing the film and the other theatres won't be showing it until the 19th. What I was hoping you might have some names of people I could contact to see if they would like to participate. If you know anyone please
    tell them to get in contact with me at my email or my cel phone # 419-290-9919. I'm going to try and get in touch with some of the local gaming groups to see if I can find anyone as well let me know I'd like this to be a nice promotion to get people out to the Woodville mall possibly even do something during the day too.

Let me know of anyone or groups to contact about helping out the event
  2. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    "...the other theatres won't be showing it until the 19th.

There are also 12:05 a.m. showings at Maumee 18 in Maumee, Perrysburg Levis Commons, and the newly unveiled Westfield-Franklin Park 16 which opened today.
  3. Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, butthey are trying to get people to get back out to Woodville Mall. The ticket orices will also be cheaper at Woodville
  4. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I reposted the info on the SW.com Ohio boards as well.
  5. MaverickJedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd love to help out, but I've already got tickets to Maumee. There's nothing like stadium-style seating, hehe. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.