main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Foxboro Board Colors, Banner, and T-Shirt

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I like the first Foxboro one. Having a Sith eyes Ani with some 501st troopers is pretty cool.

2. DarthIC2

DarthIC2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2006
    I like the one with the Clones but can we do something about the stadium? Kidding, just being a Raiders fan! Good Work with the banners!

The lighthouse in the background would be cool to have Vader cropped over it?

3. mattdamick

mattdamick Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    hey all just saw this topic and thought i would reply. I love the banner DarthWormie does awesome work. Icould definatley help with a website, i have some experience with web design, and think that DNN would be a good way to go for sight design. It is simple and allows all editing to be done right on the net so everyone will have the ability to help out if the so chose also i can intergrate a forum in to the site similar to this one but one that we would have total control over. Web hosting with DNN is fairly inexpensive too like 5.00 a month and i would be happy to help pay that. Honestly with alittle graphics help (hint hint DarthWormie) and $20.00 to get the first month and domain name we could have a site up im a matter of a few weeks. Anyway let me know what you all think.

Matt

4. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Hi guys, I inquired about making shirts today. There is a screen printing place down the street from my place that did a good job on a friends softball shirts. Just to get an idea I asked how much for this:

Shirt Color- White
    Logo- FIS logo covering chest
    Back- web address
    24 shirts = 5.50 a shirt plus the 25.00 screen set up fee and taxes

The total cost would be around 173 bucks for the first batch. Not too bad but I did give him just a rough idea over the phone and for white shirts. Colored shirts cost more. My buddies shirts were about 9.40 per shirt so 5.50 sounds better.

If this is an idea that sounds good and as a collective we dicide it's cool, we can take orders for the 24 shirts and collect the money. By the time we get an actual total price (that was an over the phone deal) Matt will have a site up with our address.

Also I wanted to ask your thoughts on the FIS starting a WORLD WIDE FAN FORCE T_SHIRT EXCHANGE !!!!

My idea was this, start a thread and contact other FFs with the idea and have that spread all around to other FFs. I think the idea is a great way to bring FFs together, it's fun and would be a neat way to make new friends, be socialable and who knows, maybe even have joint meets with other FFs?

All we would have to do is trade shirts with FFs interested and keep in touch.

What do you guys think?

5. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I like the idea of a t-shirt exchange.

In regards to the current logo I have to talk to Wormie about a slight tweak in the design.

I was thinking maybe "Imperial" should also be the same as "Syndicate"

I will talk to Wormie and see if he can change that and we can look into doing the shirts.

How much would it cost if the shirts were black?

Do they have "ringer" styled shirts also?

6. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    They have all sorts of shirts, I went for cost effective.

My buddy's shirts were 9.50 a piece and they were dark blue with silver writing. I'm sure the black ones are the same price range.

As soon as we finalize and I get a sized print of it, I will walk over to the place and see what the exact deal is for white, black and ringer T-shirts. Maybe even 'coaches' jackets for fall.

7. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Once we get everything finalized with our website and logos we can get some business cards made also. :)

8. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I would be all over a black shirt. I am not too thrilled about white unless I wear it underthing. It is the whole white being see thru on a fat guy thing. lol Now if it were a thick white shirt that would be great. lol

9. mattdamick

mattdamick Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    I like the idea of a black tee because Jorge is right white just shows the rolls on us large guys.

Aaron is this the place down on Green St. if so i hear they do good work.

Matt

10. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    The only problem with black (or another dark color) t-shirt is we would have to add white ink to the process which is usually more expensive than black or other stock colors.

From experience with the Boston shirts, 1 'coat' of white does not look all that great on a dark shirt, the color of the shirt will 'sneak' through the ink. 2 coats of white would be best and that would drive the cost of the shirt up even further.

It wouldn't hurt to get a price quote, but my guess is it would be alot steeper than getting them printed on a white shirt. An ash or medium grey could be a possible compromise?

11. DarthIC2

Mar 23, 2006
    Matt, it's the place by Coney Island. They did good work on buddy's shirts.

Mike is right about the black shirts and our logo. Once we get a finalized everything I get pricing for all types of stuff and we can choose what is best from there.

I like black myself but I too am a plus size man. Unless they made shirts to not hug my Jabba gut than I have to do what I have to do

12. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Hey guys how is everything? We haven't posted in this one for awhile so I thought we would bump this up and get some discussion going.

Any updates on the Web Page?

How about t-shirt choices? costs? etc.

Board colors?

Anything else you would like to do or see for Foxboro Imperial Syndicate?

13. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I have been thinking about the shirts off and on over the past few weeks. Pretty much since the wiffle ball tourney I was in were we had to do our own team shirts. I might be able to come up with something before the next meet. I just need to talk to the guy who did our team's shirts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.