main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fragile: An Anakin and Tahiri Story A previously unposted outtake up 5/20/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by pregnantpadme, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_lauries_grapes

lost_lauries_grapes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2006
    Long update is long, Preggers. The Anakin and Luke conversation was great. Really nice. Very funny, too.

Hope your Turkey Day went well. And, to answer your question, no. My gift has not yet arrived. Although, I'm hopeful that it will arrive today or tomorrow so that I may enjoy it during the post- Star Wars: In Concert party tomorrow evening! :D

2. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Amazing update...I'll write more later once the invading force of in-laws has departed on Monday...swoony swoony...I love how much those two love eachother.

Okay off to sushi!

E-

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I really think you are the tops when it comes to heart to heart convos. The Luke/Anakin and Jacen/Tahiri talks were splentabulous.
    Tahiri and Anakin know each other so well and what makes their relationship tick :D I really do think the best/strongest romances are built on a best-friend foundation. It adds two layers of trust and you feel compelled to be straight with both your buddy and your spouse, and determined not to lose either the friendship or the love. When Tahiri and Anakin realized this, this helped them begin to start a stronger relationship--even though the innocence is lost. [face_thinking]

Very well done and I think a lot of fences were well on the way to mending. And you're definitely on my A-list for getting me to actually like Jacen again LOL

:D

[:D]

Note to SW24: nummy--sushi!! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

4. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Love the make-up conversations! [:D]

5. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    I've been reading this for days from the start to now :) I've really gotten into, you've got me hooked.

Waiting impatiently for the next update [face_whistling]

P.S. Who knew A&T would be so into PDA's? o_O

6. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Wowsers, I've missed two chapters!

Okay, in chap 24 this was my fav part:

?If I didn?t know how much you two hated each other I might feel weird about his.?

Tahiri rolled over so she was lying across Jacen?s hips, still trying to catch her breath.

?If I really hated him, I wouldn?t keep saving his life.?

?And if I really hated her, I wouldn?t keep letting her save my life.?

?Then I guess I?m feeling kind of weird about this.?

Too funny!

And no kidding about a long update. What made everyone get the urge to purge? lol Discussion wise. Must be something they drank! Loved the discussion between Luke and Anakin...Anakin pointed out so many things Luke had never even though of in relation to Jacen and Anakin's relationship. It's like DUH Luke! Loved the comment about Tahiri freaking out if Anakin made a bad joke and Luke's witty comeback about Tahiri putting him on life support if he were Jacen. LOL

And I was really suspicious when Jacen woke Tahiri up. I was ready for her to bash him over the head until it was plain he just wanted to talk. It looks like the light bulb finally came on for Jacen. I'm sure Anakin will be thrilled. And through both those chapters I just love love love the interaction between Anakin and Tahiri. Their love for each other is just so sweet and enduring.

Can't wait for more! And I'm also of the opinion that since you went to all the trouble of correcting the story and keeping Anakin from dying that this story will end with a happy ending! :p

7. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    first off...whoa that was one hell of a post! That was definitely alot to digest and I am so glad I waited til I have a bit of time (well a day off)

You answered alot of questions that we have had for a while now.

Now...the Anakin/Luke conversation. Wow. Luke didn't out up a fight against Anakin not returning to the Order. I love how eloquent Anakin is when trying to explain to Luke how he changed while on Myrkr. I think he realized what it was like to be Han or Wedge and learn to live without the Force and it changed it viewpoint. As you pointed out so nicely in this post.

And Anakin trying to explain how everyone's relationship with the Force is different. I love the intelligent conversation between them too. And you called Luke out!!! Go anakin! Bout time someone pointed out that debating the issue, cost more Jedi their lives!

And then Luke somehow turns the conversation back on the issue bothering him the most, Anakin and Tahiri.

Ah Ani, you pointed out that Tahiri has no idea how much Luke cares for her. Somehow I think its gonna take awhile for them to patch things up.

?I mean, imagine, a woman like my mother, little, and all bossy, married to the man who became Darth Vader. Would have been something to see.?

?Your mom, your sister, Mara, and Tahiri all rolled into one??

?Spooky. Speaking of my sister, there?s a rumor going around that she had to be pulled off of Jacen after the ?Big Breakfast?.?

Luke grimaced before saying, ?We were trying to keep that quiet.?

?I guess Jag didn?t get the memo.?

?Figures he?d be the one to spill the story.?

?I think he?s developed a whole new appreciation for his girlfriend.?

?Good, he?ll never survive as a man in this family otherwise.?

[face_laugh] Oh how this is true. Every man in that family is attracted to the strong women who have their men wrapped around their finger. And I love how Anakin slyly brings up how Jaina kicked Jacen's butt. And Jag was the one to spill the story. This still shows that Jag can handle Jaina's stubbornness and wrath.

Ah, the Dark Side. Thank you Anakin for warning Luke.

Next up Jacen and Tahiri and its not the couple from Fear and Love, even though where you left off they didn't speak to each other either. :D

=D= Jacen, your head is free of your butt!!!!

Tahiri definitely fits in with the Solo women. Dry wit and snark!

Jacen is that your way of apologizing? Ha! I think that conversation went well and cleared up alot of things. And they didn't kill each other though if I had to bet who would win, i would place all bets on Tahiri.

Awww...Anakin can't sleep without his favorite pillow. I definitely know how that is. My other half usually can't fall asleep without his favorite pillow either. Men can be such babies sometimes...:D

I don't know if anyone else see its but I see references to Forty two all over the place...or maybe its just me. well last post i did...

Anyways great post.

So do not want this to end.

8. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    Okay...the Luke/Anakin conversation was definitely what peaked my interest the most in this last update. I really didn't have clue as to where you would go with it and I ended up being really surprised. I am not sure what I expected and maybe I should think about that some more before I continue commenting...nah. :p

So here's my play by play...

?So, Luke, what do you want to bet there will be a group of very curious little Jedi pretending to sleep but will really be using their Force enhanced listening skills for the next couple of hours??

?Why would you think that??

Anakin rolled his eyes. ?Come on...?

?What??

Even in the dark, Anakin had no trouble imagining his uncle?s earnest expression.

?This is the first time you and I will be talking alone in almost three years. You don?t think the others are going to be curious about what we have to say to one another??

?I guess.?

?You guess??

?Okay, maybe you?re right.?

?Maybe?? Anakin fought to keep the incredulity from his voice, and almost gave up, wondering if his hopes of having a genuine heart to heart talk with his uncle were in vain.

I liked the awkwardness of this beginning...Anakin wanting to have an honest conversation with his Uncle without all the typical B.S. and Luke still wearing his "I m a Jedi Master and the 'real' adult in this situation and therefore I am right...and I have no clue to how to relate to people in the real world" mask.

?Okay, you?re right.?

Finally, Anakin thought, but said, ?So, what do you want to start with??

?What do you want to start with??

?I?m okay with whatever you want to start with. We?ve got a lot to cover.?

?True,? Luke admitted. ?I suppose we could start with whether you have any desire to come back to the Order.?

I wanted to scream at Luke when this is the first thing he wanted to talk about...sometimes I really doubt he cares at all about who his family is...and only cares about what they can do...as a Jedi...so frustrated...Kudos to Anakin for being so relaxed about the whole thing.

That, Anakin thought, was as good a place as any. ?Do you want me to come back to the Order??

?Of course I do.?

Somehow I see that this in Luke's mind equates with 'I love you...and I care about you...and everything will be right again in the galaxy if you just come back to the order where I can influence/control your decisions/actions again' LOL...I love it! I hope your getting the fact that I loved how you wrote all this...I love that Luke is still completely clueless to just how clueless he is...if that makes sense so don't be offended at me bashing Luke because I am enjoying how you wrote him I wouldn't change a thing...I just have to point out how I am enjoying his own social/familial stupidity for my own pleasure...does that make sense?

?Then how come you?ve never asked??

?Because I didn?t think you wanted to.?

?Fair enough.?

?Do you want to come back??

?No.?

Luke sighed heavily. ?Well, that?s topic number one down.?

?That?s it??

?I don?t see that my begging will help.?

?Really? You?re usually pretty relentless in your recruiting methods. I?m not sure whether to be relieved that you?re letting me off so easily or insulted that you?re letting me off so easily.?

?Well, for one, this isn?t an average ?recruiting? issue, and two, I don?t think it will get us anywhere, so what?s the point? But I reserve the right to go back to that one later.?

Something that just struck me is how there is a lot Owen in Luke in this whole thing...remember how he wanted Luke to stay on the farm and be a moisture farmer...now Luke want his nephew to settle down and be a Jedi. Luke just continues to irritate me with his short sightedness. Anyway...

Anakin chuckled, but then grew serious. ?Alright, why don?t we skip to your grossly misguided request that Tahiri join you in the ground assault, while I flew cover for the Falcon.?

Anakin could almost feel Luke?s grimace as he said, ?Probably not the best way to go about that.?

?Not one of your more shinning moments.?

?No, and I?m sorry for that. Beli

9. pregnantpadme

pregnantpadme Jedi Master star 4

Oct 25, 2004
    lost_lauries_grapes
    Long update is long, Preggers.
    I warned you.

The Anakin and Luke conversation was great. Really nice. Very funny, too.
    Thank you. I had a lot of fun with that. And there were a lot of things I wanted Anakin to say. A lot of things I wished that Anakin had been able to say before George made Denning give him the ax. And I always thought that he had a sense of humor, and that it should have been explored more. He was Han?s son after all, and Han was funny? before the weight of losing one son, and having the other go Sith and then killed by his sister weighed Han down.

Hope your Turkey Day went well.
    It was lovely. I sp[ent it in Connecticut with my oldest friends, and I got to go into NYC and go to some museums, which was really inspirational.

And, to answer your question, no. My gift has not yet arrived. Although, I'm hopeful that it will arrive today or tomorrow so that I may enjoy it during the post- Star Wars: In Concert party tomorrow evening!
    Has it arrived yet???

star_writer24
    Amazing update...
    Thank you!

I'll write more later once the invading force of in-laws has departed on Monday
    Yikes! Hope that wasn?t painful. My in-laws were no small part in why they are no longer my in-laws.

...swoony swoony...I love how much those two love each other.
    You know me? I love the swoony bits.

Okay off to sushi!
    Yum!

Okay...the Luke/Anakin conversation was definitely what peaked my interest the most in this last update. I really didn't have clue as to where you would go with it and I ended up being really surprised. I am not sure what I expected and maybe I should think about that some more before I continue commenting...nah. :p
    I really wanted to get in the stuff about the flow walking, how Anakin felt about it, and the fact that he wasn?t going to tell Luke, the fact that he specifically wasn?t going to tell Luke. I also wanted to touch on what he did during those 14 months that he was alone. Also, I was always so irritated by the way Jason always badgered Anakin about how Anakin used the Force and no one ever said anything to Jacen. This was sort of my opportunity for Anakin to shut them all down and I ran with it. I didn?t? mean for the update to go so long, but once I sat back and thought about them being together, and this being the first time they?d all be on Coruscant, it occurred to me when I was writing that bit that Leia was thinking a few chapters ago, where she thinks about the team walking and she wonders if she?ll still have two sons and a brother when this is over, and if the Vong will have anything to do with it if she doesn?t, I sort of realized that I had to address this stuff; that I had to have Anakin and Luke talk, then, I started the conversation, and all this stuff sort of poured out of Anakin, and Luke just came off as an embicle. I really liked your comment about Owen too, that Luke was so like Owen, but I?ll address that later.

I liked the awkwardness of this beginning...Anakin wanting to have an honest conversation with his Uncle without all the typical B.S. and Luke still wearing his "I m a Jedi Master and the 'real' adult in this situation and therefore I am right...and I have no clue to how to relate to people in the real world" mask.
    It just seemed right. Anakin always seemed to have a hard time talking, but when he did talk he was straight forward and guileless. Luke always had a sort of holier than thou agenda. He really bought into his own agenda and propaganda. I think I started to lose respect for Luke when he decided that going to the second Death Star and dealing with Daddy and Palpatine was more important than watching his friend?s backs. That was sort of what turned it for me. Han and Leia always carried the team and Luke went and did his soul searching, and Jacen was the same way. He went off to meditate on the Force, and Anakin went off and fought bad guys and saved lives. Again, Jacen was more Skywalker, and Anakin

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Preggers, about your siggy--I second that emotion. Big time. :p

Yum tummy! Kathy Tyers really knew her stuff when it came to Mara. Stackpole, Allston, and Tyers should've written the NJO in turns. :p

11. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    I am little nervous about the title of your epilogue! [face_hypnotized]

12. pregnantpadme

Oct 25, 2004
    SW_24- it's the same as the title to the Prologue... but it's the notes at the end of this chapter that should have you running in fear.

I was a little loopy by the time I finished this up.

Yikes!

We?re almost done! Including the Epilogue, there are only three more posts to go and then Fragile is over. I?ve actually written and posted a multi chapter story from start to finish. And I didn?t miss a single week! Go freakin? me!

Yeah, that?s Beta Boy doing a jig in the Corner because we are DONE!!!!!

? and yeah, that?s Beta Bea in the other corner crying into her Belevedre because that means she has to start the big ass Fear and Love re-edit.

?and yeah that?s me in the other corner crying into my own Belevedre because I shot my mouth off and sort of promised I?d have like 5 Fear and Love posts ready to Beta by Jan 15 and I?m so not there yet?

Hold on for a second? let me wipe the tears from my eyes and thank all of you who took the time over the last 26 weeks, to read and post, for your support of my little tale. Had it not been for your continued praise, and sometimes your criticism, I may not have had the energy/desire/drive/need/oomph to keep this going, so here?s to you, my loyal fans, and critics, for keeping my spirits up. I appreciate the help.

Now? Anakin would like to share this week.

And then Jacen would like a turn.

Fragile

Chapter 26

First Things First

Anakin watched as Hal and Tron made their way through the mob of roughly two hundred beings gathered in the Shamed Ones? makeshift meeting hall. It was already a tight squeeze, the two were turning their bodies sideways to shoulder their way through the crowd, to make their way back to where the team was gathered, near the front of the room.

When Hal reached Anakin?s side he bowed slightly, still more reverentially then Anakin was comfortable with, but the two had finally stopped with the ?domain? part of his name every time they greeted him, or tried to get his attention. They?d also refrained from calling him the ?Jeedai who stood with Vua Rapuung? for over a day now, though Anakin suspected it had less to do with Hal and Tron lightening up and more to do with the fact that Anakin could say ?what?? before they got to the ?stood with? part of the salutation.

Their Basic had also gotten markedly better.

Hal straightened from his bow quickly and met Anakin?s gaze, then quickly launched into his report.

?We were able to find another hundred crèche brothers. They are bringing more of our own here now. They are also looking for the Prophet, to bring him to hear your mate. They believe it will take close to your standard hour. Can Tahiri Velia wait that long before she begins to speak??

Anakin grimaced, then looked over at his wife, who was grimacing too.

Tahiri was being partly shielded by the rest of the team, shielded from the ever growing crowd of Yuuzhan Vong, hidden from view while Face put the finishing touches on her makeup. The three ?scars? Face was adhering to her forehead weren?t exactly like the ones Tahiri had had removed shortly after Will?s birth, but they were close enough that none of the Yuuzhan Vong she was about to show them to would know the difference. That was all that mattered.

Tahiri had heard Hal?s comment about the ?Prophet?.

?No,? Anakin finally told Hal, ?we need to start sooner. We?ll have to fill your Prophet in on what?s happening later.?

Anakin and Tahiri had hoped they?d be able to pull this all off while avoiding Nom Anor, though they?d both known it was a long shot; a really, really long shot. The best they could hope for now was that plan ?B? would work; that Tahiri could get up on the rock they?d picked for her to stand on and that she?d get her speech out before Nom Anor had actually gotten himself here.

Of course there was also Plan ?C?.

Plan ?C? was to tell Mara that Nom Anor was the ?Prophet? and let her have her way with him. As usual, they?d use the old ?according to Tahiri?s sources? excuse to explain how they kn

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fantabulous update! Intrigued by the little notes at the end ... [face_thinking]

Tahiri's a very motivating speaker, and I hope all three prongs of the major plan work as expected, though how often is that the case? o_O ;)

14. lost_lauries_grapes

lost_lauries_grapes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2006
    Preggers, a short post is just fine... this and last week's even out. [face_laugh]

Oooh, so the shamed ones will follow the Jedi and fight. I have a bad feeling about this.

And, yes, the Belvedere has arrived! I'm not sobbing into it. Rather, I was flabbergasted when Jake called me to tell me exactly how much you sent. Thank you so much! I'll be able to drink some this next week after I finish the final edit of my paper, etc. I will be going home on the 15, so feel free to bombard me with anything FaL related then.

15. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    So you are right...the post was great but your statements at the end have me freaking out a little bit.

People die?!!!

Does everything go according to plan? (with the Skolos I doubt it)

Does Mara kill Nom Anor (Go Mara!!! Don't listen to Luke go for it!)

Do they finally get to have the peace they want?

And this fic ends?!!!:_|

but you did say I have F&L to look forward to...Oh yes I am ready for the snark to fly!!!

16. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    The tension is building! =D=
    Mara really does need to stop Nom Anor....I have always thought the Jedi needed something akin to righteous anger. Kind of goes along with defensive action in my mind.

Did this really start 26 weeks ago? Holy cow! Time has totally flown. :eek:

17. tahiriveilax

Oct 31, 2008
    [face_dancing] UPDATEEEE :)

[face_worried] Only a couple more updates left, really? Can I put the sequel card on the table?

Anyways, on with the update.

Seriously Jacen, he thinks he's all that. [face_beatup] That's what I would do to his face. He is not so pleasant to read than he thinks.

Tahiri, she's a smart girl. And Mara, I would really love to see her take on Nom Amor. Definitely go Emperor's Hand on his tattooed, scarred butt :p [face_laugh]

Anyways, great update. As always, waiting impatiently for the next update ;)

EDIT: Add me to the PM list please :)

18. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    This is me, catching up.

I'm starting from the beginning, because I'm such a slack reader that I think I need a refresher.

Various ramblings about what I've read will appear forthwith.

Ant.

EDIT: (thoughts)

Prologue - I love Tahiri's slightly unhinged determination here. She's so thorough in her preparations - this is something I don't think the old Tahiri (of Anakin's era) would have been able to accomplish. She was too no-holds-barred, too jump-in-without-thinking (Anakin's influence, I'm sure). This Tahiri, however shaped she may have been from Jacen, is much more precise in her decisions. I doubt, had Anakin lived, she would have been as touched by the dark as she is/was here.

(I have snuck a shot of caffeine, so my ramblings are even more random and rambling now!)

Chapter 1 ?
    - Tahiri putting effort into not scaring Anakin, when really, a thirty-something Tahiri in his room at night not wanting to "talk lying down" is going to frighten the bejesus out of him.
    - Old Tahiri needing to "talk" twice in one night. Heh. You go, girl!
    - Anakin?s male-ness is all kinds of win.
    - Anakin has the Han Solo smarts ? or unsmarts, whatever.
    - Good ol? Anakin will go to any lengths to avoid an ear-blasting from Tahiri. Son, you may as well get used to it...
    - Anakin not dying is the biggest win of all time. Here?s hoping Tahiri succeeds.
    - Anakin is so level-headed. I forgot how much I heart him. Oh, god, please don?t let him die twice!
    - I?m all for launching Jacen out of an airlock, btw.
    - "What do you expect? I?ve spent the last seven years with you. You?re colorful if nothing else." ? Bahahaha!
    - I love that you are bringing Denning?s thoughts on how far A/T?s relationship had progressed come the Myrkr mission into this. Love, love, love!
    - "Maybe fish use them for different reasons." ? Anakin has the best lines. :cool:
    - Young Anakin hugging Older Tahiri is just?. Guh? I have no words.
    - Anakin going to tell his Tahiri he loves her, which I assume involves some form of talking that isn?t really talking. Yeah. Awesome.

Chapter 2 ?
    - Tempest of emotion ? god I love that!
    - Oh, Anakin?s tears! I shall bottle them up and? aw, heck, I?ll just hug the crap outta him!
    - A huge, all-encompassing AWW to that opening scene! Really beautiful!
    - Wait? Young Tahiri and Old Tahiri are in the same room together? Mind blow, that.
    - Shudder @ recounting the torture scenes. Ugh, they almost put me off my food when I read them that first time in SBS, and then when I had to read them a second time doing research for ?Sacrifice? (and how many years ago was that now, gawd!).
    - This recalling of the mission of old has been so emotionally draining (for present Anakin and present Tahiri) that I?m fearfully wondering whether this will hinder his ability in the field. Will he be too tired/stressed/desperate to avoid death and all that other stuff, that he?ll stuff up in a different, bigger, more cataclysmic way??
    - I envisage a few home truths will be coming from Older Tahiri to her younger counterpart. Heh, heh, heh.
    - I love that Anakin is incredulous at the thought of acting normal. He is so adorkable!
    - Jacen screwing with the battle meld? grrr? I need to re-read SBS again, it seems, because I had forgotten that. Now I remember how much it P.O.?ed me. Jacen has been a freakish little screw-up right from the get-go.
    - Jacen has self-esteem issues. Among other things. Good theory, though. Food for thought there.
    - It started with an awww, and ended with an awww?. AWW?
    - Anakin and Tahiri really are the cutest coupling to ever grace the pages (virtual or otherwise) of fiction. I heart them so, so much!

Chapter 3 ?
    - I think I made a comment earlier about this Tahiri (the Tahiri all screwed up and formerly Sith, thanks to Jacen) being so much more precise, less skittish - **checks through earlier notes** Yes, I did ? and now here you go, right at the beginning of # 3, and prove that the young Tahiri really did have it in her after all, she just had to find it. (I apologise for the nonsense I am r

19. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    Chapter 5 ?
    - Oh, gawd, that goodbye, it?s killing me!! **chokes up**
    - You know, you?re killing me with your portrayal of Han? and I realize that the amount of times I?ve probably said ?killing me? since starting to re-read this ?fic has probably been at least a dozen, maybe more. But seriously, Han has always been one of the more awesome of Lucas? creations ? I?ve always had a soft spot for him ? and now you?re making me love him even more with his care for Tahiri, his laid-back way of dealing with the seriousness of his son?s relationship with her. Too cute! [face_love]
    - Vergere is now a puff of feathers? Hahaha! Sucked in, you stupid bird!
    - I?m getting a bad feeling about this mission, though? Jaina and Jacen tearfully recounting the mission to their parents? Anakin has done a good job of keeping people alive, it seems, but I just know they?re about to get to the part where everything gets klusterkriffed to hell really soon [face_worried]
    - **lip wobble**
    - :_|
    - :_|
    - Fffffffffff?? (Since this is a family-friendly site that is the closest you will see me come to cussing fo?real)
    - Jaina, you little?. Grr!
    - :eek: Tahiri told them that she?s pregnant?!?! Oh my ? SQUEEE!!!!
    - **dashes to read chapter 6**

You know what I just realized? There is a plus to being so behind in a story ? I don?t have to wait another whole week for relief from a nasty cliff-hanger; which is kinda fun ? the wait, I mean ? but still, I just get to read and read and read. :D And I have so much love for this already.

Now, chapter 6?..

- Hahaha! Like the Jedi Masters didn?t hear Tahiri mutter ?kriff!?
    - I?m not convinced Anakin is really dead (unless he really is, and you?re going to have Tahiri come back to try & save him again??), but the part of me that fears he?s really gone is staring at you in shock right now and demanding, ?HOW COULD YOU?!?! TWICE?!?!? :p
    - Aw, man! **smushes Han** Leia, not so much, because she bugs me sometimes, but Han!!! Can I hold his hand? How about that?
    - **slaps Leia**
    - Oh my god, Anakin really is the sweetest kid to ever live in the SW galaxy! Forty-two? **sniff, sniff** Why does he have to die again?? :_|
    - Somebody beat Leia into submission, or just enough to shut her horrible mouth? please? :mad:
    - Oh, please! **rolls eyes at Leia** I fully support Mara grapple-tackling her to ground right about now.
    - Flippin? heck, Luke!!
    - Will dreaming of liquid is just the most adorable thing!!! SQUEE!!
    - Agent Tahiri Veila: I like this. Loads.
    - RIP, Admiral Ackbar. You were a nice fish.
    - You know, Han needs to stand up to Leia more, because I?ll be damned if he doesn?t want to be a part of Will?s and Tahiri?s lives, even if Leia doesn?t. :(
    - I?m glad that Tahiri has found a new family in the Antilles? clan, and that she?s now far away from Jacen?s poisonous influence.

Chapter 7 ?
    - ANAKIN IS ALIVE!!! HE MIGHT BE REALLY MESSED UP, BUT HE?S ALIVE!!!!
    - Heh. Tahiri using her newly acquired skills to lock Anakin up and keep him away from his meddling family. It is devious and completely awesome. [face_mischief]
    - Tahiri will so totally sneak Han in. I love that he?s thinking she?s going to do that, with no mention of sneaking in his wife of his other children. Because Han is awesome like that. And so is Tahiri.
    - Oh? and Han was behind Tahiri?s new life all along! Anakin is so much like his father and not at all like his mother (be warned, I may spout some serious Leia-hate as this thing goes on. I?ve never been a particular fan of hers, but her behaviour here has been so horrid ? predictable ? that I find myself unable to hold back on the Leia-hate anymore, so **deepbreath** here goes?)
    - Leia is sneaky and evil. Like Jacen, only slightly more feminine.
    - LOVE Tahiri?s entrance. And Han is right, she sure knows how to make a good one. :D

I don?t like to do this, but this?ll have to do for me for now :( More reading (and rambling thoughts on that reading) to follow later. :D

You have certainly weaved a brilli

20. star_writer24

Aug 15, 2006
    HOW ON EARTH IS IT ALREADY THURSDAY?
    ANYWAY HERE ARE THIS WEEKS HIGHLIGHTS!
    SOMEHOW THEY GOT ALL OUT OF ORDER BUT THAT?S OKAY

Anakin wrapped his arms around Tahiri, laying his cheek on her head for a second before pulling back. ?You sure you?re ready for this??

Tahiri looked up and smiled sweetly. ?To incite a riot and instigate what promises to be the biggest, baddest battle in this war for galactic domination??

Anakin closed his eyes and blew out a resigned breath. ?I?m glad to see you?re not trying to downplay this.?

?Me? Never.?

[face_laugh][face_batting]:rolleyes:[face_love]

?Anakin, we?ve been over this a dozen times, and we don?t really have a choice, given that we?re already here. It?s not like I can back out and catch a ride home at this point.?

?I could shove you into a bush somewhere and come back for you when this is over.?

LOVED THE PLAYFUL BANTER HERE. I REALLY COULD SEE HIM SHOVING HER IN A BUSH JUST FOR FUN?MAYBE STEALING A KISS IN SAID BUSH AS WELL LOL!

Maybe if we do survive this I?ll let you have your way, change my name legally and everything.?

?You?re such a tease.?
    [face_mischief]

That?s what I?m hoping,? Anakin sighed. ?Of course with groups this big, there?s always room for mistakes, and we can?t exactly pat them all down for villips and stuff. We have to trust them. And, I may just be being paranoid. The Prophet may not be Nom Anor? or may not show up, ? Anakin looked back to Mara, ?but if he does, and if he so much as sneezes??

?I?ll do what I think is best,? Mara finished for him.

?Mara?? Luke gave his wife a warning look and Anakin wanted to laugh at the look she gave him back.

LOVE IT! MARA IS ESSENTIAL TO KEEPING LUKE RELEVANT SOMETIMES.

Plan ?C? was to tell Mara that Nom Anor was the ?Prophet? and let her have her way with him. As usual, they?d use the old ?according to Tahiri?s sources? excuse to explain how they knew or suspected that Nom Anor was the ?Prophet? and let the chips fall where they may. If Luke didn?t step in and try to temper Mara?s temper, she just might be able to dispatch the ?Prophet? for them and he would cease to be an issue. If not, Anakin hoped that Mara stayed true to form and kept an eye on him?and jumped really fast if Nom Anor did anything even slightly suspicious.

I LIKE PLAN C!

Anakin let out another breath and Jacen tried to image how hard this must be for his brother, and realized that he couldn?t. He?d never had a Tahiri.

Not that he?d ever want a Tahiri.

LOL! HE WOULDN?T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HER EVEN IF HE DID.

Stars? Even with all the talking and getting things out and reaching an understanding and putting the past behind them, Jacen still wasn?t quite sure how Anakin put up with her. She was incredibly annoying, and opinionated, and stubborn, and bossy.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE ?BOY? AND I DO MEAN ?BOY? JACEN SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO GROW UP AND GET OVER THIS PREPUBESCENT IDEA THAT GIRLS ARE ICKY LOL!

"The Gods smiled on him on Yavin, they guided him in his search for me and helped as he stood with Vua Rapuung against many warriors."

Jacen watched Tahiri lean over to Anakin, then watched Anakin hold up his lightsaber pommel and ignite his blade, holding it high above his head.

I AM HAVING VISIONS OF THE COVER TO EPISODE FOUR WITH LUKE HOLDING HIS LIGHTSABER OVER HIS HEAD HIS SHIRT SPLAYED OPEN SHOWING OF THAT SEXY CHEST LOL! EXCEPT NOW IT?S ANAKIN AND TAHIRI HAS BUNS IN HER HAIR :p LOL!!!!

FANTASTIC UPDATE...OKAY I GUESS FRIDAY CAN COME NOW...STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO TO BEFORE I AM MIA FOR TWO WEEKS WHILE IN SEATTLE IT'S KILLING ME THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO READ THE REST OF THIS UNTIL I GET BACK IN JANUARY AFTER THIS UPDATE. SIGH!

21. pregnantpadme

Oct 25, 2004

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh my...

Are you going to be bummed.

22. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    Dood... that was wicked long. :D And mighty good.

Although I did have to self defibrilate at one point. Even though you warned me, I couldn't believe the size of the stick Jacen pulled out of his arse.

And you were right... [face_batting] Anakin did look better in the big boy panties.

Great update.

CJM

23. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    I'm getting there... slowly but surely...

Chapter 14, 15 & 16 ?
    - ?We?ve got time; he?s skulking.? ? BAHAHAHA! Cute & hilarious at the same time. Will is adorable.
    - Nice of the family to stop by and say hi.
    - I?m all for shooting Jacen outta the sky, just so you know. So if Anakin or Tahiri happens to slip on the trigger, and Jacen happens to accidentally be in their line of fire when they slip, I promise I won?t whinge or anything. ;)
    - Sniggering over Tahiri being the one to save Jacen. Like I said above, I wouldn?t have minded if he?d tasted space dust up there, but **shrugs** Tahiri was the bigger woman/pilot/person to save him.
    - ?Before she could elaborate on that comment, a Bith approached, and complimented, ?nice move out there. Who was the idiot who couldn?t get his S-foils closed??? ? BAHAHAHAHA!!! That idiot would be Jacen. Could we just name him Jacen the Idiot, kinda like a village idiot, and be done with it? Because that would also be ok with me. ;)
    - ?Jacen took it from there, still irritated, ?The idiot who couldn?t get his S-foils closed.?? - **snort**
    - Ahaha, Jaina could never survive in Anakin?s world? ?boy duty? I?m assuming is babysitting Will, and hell yes Anakin would totally give Tahiri kill points for her performance in the bedroom. ;)
    - VALIN!! **fists air**
    - Nice to see you, too, Jagged Fel :cool:
    - ?Jacen Solo was in Hell.? ? This was what I was after. Yes! Finally!!
    - ?It certainly wasn?t the way Jacen would want the mother of his child walking around.? - **snort** I guess that explains why he has no child, or potential mother for that non-existent child then. :p Jacen, here, reminds me of that uptight family member (I?m sure we?ve all got one) who sits there in a grump in his/her oxford shirt, white, buttons done up all the way to the collar, sitting stiff-backed in a chair with legs perfectly closed, absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever.
    - ?Mom was going to love that; no more ?forty-two? ? it was legal everywhere now.? Hahaha!
    - Well, Jacen, that?s what happens when you make no move to contact your estranged brother: he stays estranged and loathes you and your pompous attitude.
    - Hold the phone? is Jacen actually saying that it might have been better if Anakin had stayed dead, so he wasn?t stuck with a baby and a wife that are below him?! :eek: Wash your filthy mind out, Jacen Solo! :mad:
    - I disagree with Jaina: I think Anakin losing his temper and shooting Jacen would be good.
    - # brownies? :p
    - Jacen needs those cakes. He needs to loosen up.
    - ??Ahn-ahh-kihhn? ?? ? Now I?m laughing along with Anakin and Valin [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    - OMG, that dance is hot, man! Like, seriously! I?m fanning myself here!! :eek:
    - I?m picturing a scene from ?Dirty Dancing? right now, only a lot more dirty in the dancing department ;)
    - ?He hasn?t changed at all,? Valin went on, ?you?re just seeing a side of him that he used to only show her.? ? I love Valin, and that line right there, it?s so beautiful!
    - lol @ Jaina!

Ant.

24. Jedi-Ant

Jan 3, 2007
    I just saw this above (I know, I know, I shouldn't be spoiling myself, but it just happened, I swear I didn't go looking for it or anything!):

Love is stronger than death?? I do not like the ominous sound of that title... not at all...

[face_thinking]

:eek:

[face_not_talking]

:eek:

You wouldn't kill of Anakin and/or Tahiri on a Christmas Day post, would you?? Cos, y'know, I might have to resort to scoffing comfort food if that happens.... just a warning...

Ant.

25. tahiriveilax

Oct 31, 2008
    Just got excited because here it is December 11th, but I realised it may not be on the other side of the world. Sucks.

Soooon though :) Oooh, and please don't kill Anakin or Tahiri off. Or Will. Or anybody nice :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.