main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fragile Hope L/M AU 10/01

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by EmeraldJediFire, Aug 19, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Cool progression of events. I can totally understand Mara's precarious physical condition [face_thinking] I applaud Luke's resourceful thinking. @};-

2. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    It's finally here! Thanks to all who have review: taramidala, Jedi_Lover, ginchy, and Nyota's Heart.

Mara stirred and was met with a warm body against hers. She frowned in her sleep and opened her eyes. A man was pressed close to her; his face precariously close to hers: too much so for Mara’s liking. She gasped and pulled away; her back slammed into a wall as she scrambled away. She moaned loudly as her head knocked against the wall.

She bowed her head, cradling the back of her skull and rocked, eyes squeezed shut.

“Mara…” a voice said softly.

Mara looked up to watch the man slowly rising from his sleeping position. He looked at her with concern on his face and in his eyes.

“Are you all right? He asked, keeping his voice quiet.

She looked at him, still holding her head. What was his name again? Luke something….

“Mara?” Worry entered his voice this time.

As he leaned forward she responded quickly, “I’m okay.” She gnawed on her lip.

“You hurt your head.”

“It’s fine.” She rubbed it once more. “It’s really not that bad…” She took a breath. “You just…startled me.”

He frowned.

“Can’t I at least take a look at it?” he asked gently.

She looked at him warily, trying to determine his trustworthiness. He leaned back releasing a small pent up breath.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to; I just wanted to make you were all right…”

He sat back and took a look around. She followed his gaze, notice for the first time that they were not alone.

She spied a large reptilian creature—a Barabel—sleeping upward with her back against the wall near the entrance. Its tail was swishing subconsciously, but Mara could tell the creature was alert by the sound of its breathing. Closet to her, a woman with long black hair laid, shrouded in a robe much like the one which had been used to cover her. Farthest away were two other males. One of the men, a large man, was sound asleep, arms crossed over his chest with a pack being used as a pillow. When she turned to survey the other, she found his green eyes locked directly on hers. Luke followed her gaze, his eyes fastening on the man.
    “How long have you been up?” He inquired.
    “Since you went to sleep.” The man replied.
    She felt a stirring in Luke as if he was uncomfortable with his statement.
    “I decided to back up Saba.” He added.

“Sounds good.” He shrugged out of the sleeping roll and got to his feet. “I’ll take over, you get some sleep.” Luke turned back to her. “You’ll be all right?”
    “I’m fine.” She said, finding her voice. “I’m good, not so cold anymore.” Still she tugged the warmth closer.
    He nodded and turned to leave.
    “Luke…”
    He stopped and pivoted.
    “Yes?”
    “Thank you…” She muttered. “For everything.”
    “It’s nothing.”
    “No, it’s not. You saved me.”

Luke shook his head. “It was the will of the Force.”

“Regardless...it’s very likely I’d be still be stuck in there if you hadn’t found me.” She frowned. “Will you at least accept that? Or was I hallucinating?”

Luke cracked a smile.

“I think that sounds about right.”

She blinked her eyes and looked around. She owed him a lot, she owed all of these people. Her gaze slid to the man who was acting as night guard along with the reptilian Barabel. He kept eying her when he thought she wasn’t paying attention. Odd.

“….we’ll be staying the night then heading off at dawn. How does that sound?” Luke asked

Mara turned her attention to him.

“Hm?”

“I said, I planned for us to leave at dawn; if you could do that. I don’t want to push you.”

The look in the man’s eyes was incredibly soft, overflowing with concern. He had gentle timbre to his voice that washed over her like water cascading over her.

“That’s fine.” She finally responded, then shuddered as the cold from the atmosphere snuck past her cover’s defensive barrier. She let out a breath and watched as it became visible due to the cold. “I…think I’m going to get back to sleep if you don’t mind.”

He stood up.

“Not at all. Get some rest, it’ll be daybreak soon enough.”

Another wave of assurance washed over her just as before. It made her feel safe and guarded. As she eased down into a laying position, Luke turned to engage the other man in conversation. Mara pulled the sleeping roll closer to her; the tones of their conversation floating over to her. She knew she shouldn’t eavesdrop, but the whole situation was foreign to her. It was normal for her to be curious about her rescuers and the current situation—and that included whatever discussions they were having

Though, as much as she yearned to stay awake, her mind began to cloud and her body took on a heavy quality. Sleep was trying to claim her.

Shoot, she thought irately. She wouldn’t be able to keep awake at this rate I’ll talk to them tomorrow; it can wait.

Resting her head, Mara closed her eyes and relaxed her body. Faint snippets of their conversation could be heard and before she drifted off, she could here Luke say:

“I know that, Corran, but I’ve got to think in the best interests….”

Mara woke just before dawn and shakily got up into a sitting position. It was still cold, just not as it had been that night. Her gaze swept around the room noticing the other four occupants of the dwelling soundly asleep: the two men, the female, and the Barabel. The only one missing from their little quintet was her sandy haired, blue eyed rescuer.

She shrugged out of the sleeping roll and got to her feet. She wound her arms around her middle as the cold air settled around her. Noticing the flap to the door had been held aside slightly she made her way across the room, careful not to wake the others. She pushed aside the heavy tapestry and stepped outside into the twilight.

“Mara? What are you doing up?”

Mara turned her head to the side and caught the man prowling near the outside of the building. His hand was rested on the hilt of some weapon conceal under his robe. He’d obviously been doing a perimeter check and not been expecting her.

“I woke up…” She explained. “I didn’t see you so I thought you were outside.”

She looked around with shrewd eyes.

“Is everything all right?”

“Yes, why do you ask?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know you seem…kind of tense.”

“Not tense,” He corrected, shaking his head. “Alert, it’s dangerous this deep under Coruscant now.”

Mara set he lips, brow wrinkling.

“We’re still on Coruscant?” She asked.

“Yes.” He watched her carefully.

She took her eyes off his, letting them sweep over the landscaping surrounding them. Although it had obviously gone through a massive transformation there was no doubt this was the city she had grown up on. The place which held her final memories before she had…had what…Her brain became fuzzy at that moment as she strained to recall what it is.

She held a hand to her head as if to ward off her growing headache.

“Ms. Jade?”

“Mara,” She said stiffly, seeming to correct. “Mara was fine.”

“Mara then.”

She waved him off. “I’m all right. Don’t worry. When I think too hard my head starts to hurt.” Mara held it pressed to her temple before dropping it. She stood still for a moment, chin rested against her chest, before lifting he eyes once more.

“It’s looks different somehow.” She commented, though she couldn’t figure why.

The man remained silent, as if to let her speak.

“There is something different.” She insisted, “I know it…”

Luke looked upon the young woman as she kept repeating the phrase, eyes downcast at the permacrete beneath her feet. It was obvious to him that she was obviously trouble by the state of her surroundings. Shock perhaps.

Luke began tentatively, “Look, I know you’ve just had a life altering experience,” He paused. “If there’s any way I can alleviate anything you may be feeling…”

Mara brought her head back up.

“Thank you; maybe later.” Her voice was barely above a whisper. “Can I just stand guard with you?”

“Sure, of course.”

He looked over her state for the first time and shrugged out of his robe. He moved closer and place it wordlessly around her shoulders. She shot him a brief glance.

“You’re quite the knight aren’t you?” She said humorously.

He blinked, pondering her choice of words. Strange. Perhaps, she’d meant it as an off the cuff remark? He met her gaze and saw her staring intently at him.

“Something wrong?” She inquired

Her brow was furrowed again and she wore a look that was a mix of confusion and displeasure.

“No, no.” He assured, smiling. “I was just thinking.”

It was too soon to bring up his suspicion. Mara wasn’t ready to talk about anything voluntarily so any effort to extract information on his part would most likely do more arm than good. He’d have to wait. He slid a side long glance at her and watched the woman as she pulled his robes’ collar up around her ears. There was an air of innocence and frailty despite having the physical traits of a woman grown.

Her eyes were closed and her hair was swept down over her face like a fiery curtain. She hunched up her shoulders then drew in a ragged breath.

“What am I going to do?” She whispered, releasing it.

Luke looked to her questioningly

Mara turned her green eyes toward him. “I mean, it’s going to take a while to get to the surface, right” She cast a glance upward, scanning the levels upon levels of dilapidated ledges.

“Yes, it should. Maybe three hours. Do you think you can make it?”

She nodded.

“I think so, I‘m actually feeling a lot better.” She wept her dry lips. “I just don’t know what I’ll do afterward.” She bit her lip in thought, fingers tightening upon the fringes of the robe, her eyebrows furrowed. After a moment, she dropped the edge of the robe. “I’m going to have to find Gizelda.” She said definitely.

“Who?”

Her head whipped back in his direction.

“Gizelda.” Mara repeated, “She took care of me after my parents were killed. She mentored me, protected me…” Her words stilled.

Her words seemed to stick in her throat and her eyes widened in apparent shock. She clutched at the robes once more and her breath quickened.

“Mara? What’s wrong?!” Luke took hold of her upper arm, clutching it gently. “Mara!?”

The woman’s eyes went round as two small saucers and her body went rigid. She choked out a sob and slumped to the ground like a rag doll. Luke was at her side within a moment’s notice, hovering carefully, unsure of what was happening or what to do.

Kirana Ti slipped outside just then and loomed concernedly at the woman.

“Master, what’s-“ He stilled her questioned with a raised hand.

Kirana stayed back, watching and waiting.

She mouthed: ‘I’ll stay here if you need me.’

He looked back and nodded.

“Mara? Mara?” He gently took hold of her shoulders, doing his best to comfort her. “What’s wrong? Mara…”

“It’s gone.” She mumbled, her voice growing watery. Her throat seemed to clog and fresh tears welled up, spilling down her cheeks in hot rivulets. “It’s all gone.”

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice update.
    She is mesmerized with his baby blues. :p Hopefully Luke will be able to comfort Mara.

Gemma likes this.
  4. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Perhaps. Lol I think it should be interesting to see where it goes from here. Of course there's still the issue of his being Vaders kid yikes

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    EmeraldJediFire -- well, if that wasn't worth the wait. LOL =D= You conveyed the emotions perfectly: Mara's scramble to get reoriented and Luke's concern and compassion. :)

6. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Wow, it's been two months: Thank you to Nyota's Heart and Jedi_Lover for reviewing. I hope you'll find this was worth the wait as well.

Mara pressed herself firmly against his chest, her arms up around his neck. Luke froze unsure of how to proceed. He yearned to comfort her, but didn’t want her to withdraw. Her body shook as sobs wracked it. Her words became unintelligible and he knew right then that there was only one choice in this scenario. Throwing his reservations to the wind, he wrapped his arms around her and patted her back, whispering words of comfort and reassurance.

“It’s going to be all right, Mara.” He murmured. “It’s going to be all right.”

He wasn’t sure if that was the case, but what else could he do. Sometimes people don’t need the truth, Luke. He heard his Aunt Beru say. Sometimes they just need to be comforted.

“But it’s not...” She denied. “She’s dead; she was all I had left….and he killed her.”

Luke kept quiet and let her talk.

“She was hiding me, protecting me…and he killed her because she wouldn’t’ talk.” Her hands were now fisting in his shirt, her voice shaking.

He took a chance this time.

“Who?”

Her eyes flashed; the tears shone visibly in them.

“I think you know who….Vader.”

A bolt of surprise shot through him.

Vader. Father. He hadn’t thought of him in a while. No, that wasn’t true. He was always in the back of his mind, when Luke was afraid he’d fail. Himself. His students. His friends. Becoming his father had always been his worst fear.

Mara choked out, “He killed her…and my parents.”

She broke away, through her hands still grasping his tunic.

“Not that someone as black-hearted as Vader even gave them a second thought.” She said derisively, obviously trying to hold back another sob by biting her lip. Her hands finally dropped as her voice became emotionless, “After all, they were just a drop in the pool, weren’t they?”

Luke stared, attempting to keep the bewilderment and confusion off his face.

Mara looked at him through thick lashes then averted, catching a glimpse of something. Luke followed her gaze to where is lightsaber laid against his thigh.

Her eyes widened. “How did you all even survive?” She asked hoarsely.

“Survive?” Luke parroted.

“The Purge.”

Purge? Luke pondered this. Purge…

Realization dawned on him.

“You mean the Great Jedi Purge.”

She looked at him, the disdain of her face so transparent he swore it was directed at him.

“Is that what they’re calling it?” she asked. “I suppose they would.”

Mara took a few shaky steps back.

“Their grand master plan…” She snorted. “His Masters’ mostly.”

The Purge. Vader. Master.

“You mean Palpatine.”

She nodded.

“He’s responsible. Him and Vader.” She eyed him once more. “You still didn’t answer [SW1]my question. How did you survive the Purge?”

The woman spoke as if she was very familiar with the event. Almost as if it was recent to her. A strange feeling wound itself through him. Right now, he had two options: he could tell her the truth and verify this feeling or omit it.

Luke pondered this since he very much disliked lying.

“I was hidden as a baby.” He answered truthfully. “My sister and I.” It was an easy enough truth.

Her shoulders slumped. “Like I was...” Mara took on a pensive look then smiled sadly. “I thought no one survived except me. When the Emperor put Order 66 in motion…no Jedi survived. Coruscant...” Her words stilled, her gaze dropping.

“Mara?”

She seemed frozen in place.

“You shouldn’t be here…none of you should!” She said. “You’re in danger. We all are…..we have to get out of here.”

“Mara.”

Luke reached out to her.

“No. Palpatine won’t stop until every last Jedi is dead.” She insisted firmly.

He now saw the truth, an admittedly hard truth to swallow, but still the truth. Mara was from that era… He thought about the glass coffin and its magic like properties. Maybe years ago maybe just yesterday. A hard truth infeed.

“That’s not going to happen.”

“Why not?”

“Because Palpatine is dead...”

“You’re lying.”

“No, it’s the truth. The Purge was over forty years ago.”

She shook her head. “That can’t be. The Purge happened in 20 BBY; I’m seventeen.”

Seventeen. He glanced subtly at her appearance for the second time around. If Luke were to guess, she looked to be in her late thirties.

He paused mid thought.

Though when he’d first woken her, there had been a young girl beneath that glass, not a grown woman. He frowned. Inwardly, his mind wanted to deny it, but he couldn’t dismiss the facts. Or that the Force had definitely been at work.

The connection that had hummed between them; their hands touching against the glass. It had happened so instantaneous and the glass had dispersed. He was sure now looking back that it had been some sort of spell.

Only one thing remained at the moment, and that was the question of how long Mara had been dormant. If he guessed her current age correctly and factored in her suspected age (seventeen)….

“What is it?” Mara’s voice broke in, trembling. “Why are you so quiet? What aren’t you telling me?”

Luke didn’t speak for a moment, but instead searched deep inside himself. He felt a swarm of emotions whirring around, with despair, suspicion, fear…

He looked up and stared into her deep green eyes. Out of all those emotions, he could sense no deception.

“Mara…I don’t know how to tell you this, but…It’s been twenty years.”

“That’s not possible.”

“It’s true.” He searched her eyes. “I know you don’t believe me, and you don’t have any reason to trust me, but I’d like to try. Will you let me?”

Mara was silent for a long while, her cheeks stained with tears as she glanced at him wryly. She bit her lip. He could tell she was turning his words over in her head, debating whether she should believe him or not.

She looked at him directly in the eye and murmured, “Try not...”

It was clearly a challenge.

Luke’s eyes went steely. “Do or do not. There is no try.”

Instead of looking please like he thought she would, Mara’s face took on a confused look. She frowned and pressed a hand to her head.

“Where did that come from? I feel like I should know …” She blinked, her mouth dropped open. “I know it… it was something Gizelda use to say. She once told me she learned it from my parents. They were Jedi…”

“How did they learn it?” he asked cautiously.

“They… they said it was an old Jedi proverb. My parents were Corellian Jedi, but some things were sort of universal.” Mara pursed her lips. “A wise old creature named Yoda; that was its source.”

Her voice was almost trance-like, as if recalling the memories.

“Do you know who he was?”

She snapped out of it.

“You ask an awful lot of questions.” Mara observed. “Why do you want to know about that?” Her tone was cautious.

“I’m not here to hurt you, Mara. I thought perhaps we’d reached a kinship of sorts. That proverb is very timeless…there isn’t a student of mine that doesn’t know it.”

Her eyes, which had narrowed, relaxed.

“Student of yours?”

He contemplated his next words, then took a deep breath.

“The Jedi live on. Despite what the Emperor did, their light was never truly extinguished from the universe.” He touched his chest. “You have the Force within you, Mara, reach out and seek. DO you sense any deception in my words?” He paused. “Any darkness?”

Mara studied him with discerning eyes as if searching out for any evil that lurked within him. He could feel her clumsy Force probes, poking around inside him. She met he wall that was his conscious.

“It’s blocked.” She stated, scowling.

“Any Jedi knows how to put walls up around their mind. All you have to do is ask and I’ll lower them.”

“Why?”

“Excuse me?”
    “Why would you lower your walls if I asked?”

“Because I have nothing to hide.”

She tried once more. “What if I’m not who I claim to be?”

He got her meaning perfectly.

“You are. There is no evil in you anymore than there is in me. So I ask again, will you trust me?”

Mara gazed up at him, marveling at his eyes. Those eyes….They were so earnest, so tranquil. In them there was a hint of yearning, but as they yearned, at the same time, they did not plead. She had a feeling he would never plead. He simply would wait despite everything.

She sighed. Damn those eyes

“Let’s say I did believe you.” She finally said, crossing her arms over her chest. “Where would that leave us?”

He squared his shoulders.

“You’ll come back with us to the Temple.” He stated simply. “We’ll find you a room, get you clothes, and a goodnight’s sleep for once.” He looked over back to the residence behind them. “I suspect that you haven’t slept well in a while.”

She caught a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

“Why would you do that for me? You hardly know me” She pointed out.

It was odd. Here she was still questioning his motives, but not for the same reasons. It was almost if she feared for him instead of herself,

He sighed as if distressed. “Let me ask you something, what other options do you have presently?”

Anyone else would have taken this as a ruthless jab. Would have immediately gotten angry at the man’s presumptuous nature. She would have been flustered at being put on the spot like this, but Mara could tell he meant his words only in the most compassionate way.

“The decision will always be yours, Mara.” He added, as if noticing her countenanced. “I’d like you to agree, but if you choose not to I will respect your decision.”

His neck craned backwards and Mara followed his gaze. She could see the faint light pouring into the darkness.

“Dawn.” She murmured.

“Looks like it. I’m going to wake the others,” He started for the apartment. “Start packing up. I’ll leave you to think about it.” Saying that, he disappeared beyond the doorway.

Mara watched him leave and stood still for a moment. Feeling a chill, she shivered and looked around for the discarded robe. It lay in a heap two feet behind her and she quickly scooped it up and donned it on.

Her choice.

It was her choice, he said. But did she really have any?

Mara examined the facts she knew at present:

She was currently on Coruscant (fact).

It was different from the Coruscant she remembered (fact).

Her physical body had changed a great deal (fact).

That’s where the facts ended and the speculation began. It wasn’t as though she entirely disbelieved the rest of what she had been told, but she was still suffering from other realities. Like the fact that Gizelda was dead, and Vader had killed her. Just like he had initiated the death of her parents.

She didn’t remember; she’d just been a baby when they were killed. She only knew what she’d been told by her mentor. She knew that her parents were Corellians as she had told Luke. Corellian Jedi were more often than not burden by the rules of the central Jedi Order—which was why she had remained with them instead of being given over to the Order.

Then there was the fact that the Purge had taken place over forty years ago, and that Palpatine himself was long dead. She didn’t know what to make of any of it. Just the idea that Emperor was gone was too surreal for her. It seemed like a distant dream, a wishful thought. It was a good one though.

Her denial was stronger, because deep down she was afraid it was all a lie. She was afraid to believe. Only to have something so wonderful ripped away from her.

That’s why she felt it so hard to trust Luke.

Even then Mara knew that her options were very few. If she chose to reject his offer, what were her alternatives? She had no nowhere to go and most importantly no money or identification. It would be as if she didn’t even exist.

A well of frustration bubbled up inside her as she realized these limitations.

“Stang!” she cursed aloud.

Mara sighed heavily, squaring her shoulders.

"I'm not giving in.” She refuted quietly. “Just going with the current.”

A well of frustration bubbled up inside her as she realized these limitations.

“Stang!” she cursed aloud.

Mara sighed heavily, squaring her shoulders.

"I'm not giving in.” She refuted quietly. “Just going with the current.”

Her mentor always told her to choose her battles wisely. Well, this was a battle she couldn't afford to wage. She had to choose the option that would help her the most.

She took a deep breath.

“I need to just ride the wave, that’s all.”

Luke entered the residence. “Time to wake up,” He announced. “I want to make it back to the Temple by breakfast.”

The other Jedi stirred, with Saba already to her feet since she’d been wide awake. Kirana Ti climbed out of her sleeping roll immediately started rolling it back up. She flicked a glance over to Kyle Katarn who was doing a few neck rolls and shoulder movements.

“Come on, Katarn. Up and rise.” She called out.

“I’m up.” He muttered. “Just got a kriffin’ kink.”

She looked on him with a bemused smirk then turned back to her gear.

“So, did what’s going on?” Corran asked, watching Luke stomp out the small fire. He looked around. “Where is she?”

By ‘she’ Corran meant Mara.

“She has a name, Corran. It’s Mara.” He said, raising his gaze to meet Corran’s.

Corran frowned and Luke flinched at the brief sharpness in his own voice. Where the stang had that come from?

“She’s outside. I gave her a few minutes to think it over. “Things have changed for her. She’s having a hard time adjusting.”

Corran shook his head. “I don’t know about this, Luke. All this is too strange…”

“I know, but she…there’s something there about her and I intend to find out.”

He stomped out the last embers and was about to turn his attention to his pack when a lithe shadow fell across the open doorway. Luke turned back and looked up, his gaze falling upon Mara Jade standing still. His eyes found hers and he noted the resolute look; one which barely concealed the unease she was feeling. Luke couldn’t help but admire her courage in the face of such uncertainties.

“I’m coming with you.” She sad with great finality.

He nodded. “I’m glad to hear that.” He finished off his packing and slung the pack to his shoulder.

Mara took a step inside, her chin raised. “I figure I’m better off with a group then by myself. Strength in numbers and all.”

Luke didn’t say anything, but simply looked around to the other Jedi. All had decided to remain silent, even Corran.

Kyle stretched his shoulders. “Well, now that that’s settled. Let’s head out. I’d really like to have some nerf patties when we get back.”

“I agree.” Kirana Ti concurred. “We’re way past normal eating schedule.”

“It was unavoidable.” Luke commented, noticing one member of his group had been oddly silent; the strong headed Barabel. “Saba?”

Saba raised her head, flicking her tongue out. She’d been intently focused on Mara, a fact which was now becoming apparent to the woman herself. The young woman threw back her shoulders as if trying to erect a barrier between herself and the Barabel’s gaze.

“It is nothing.” She said dismissively.

Luke frowned and she could see Mara noticed it as well.

Before Luke could open his mouth, Mara spoke:

“I know you question me. I find myself questioning all of this too, but this is my only option.” She bit her lip. “I believe in Luke, though I’m not entirely certain why…but I feel like can. I’ll come with you if only to find out what’s going on with me.” She scanned the room as if waiting for someone to challenge her.

The room was silent.

Saba raised her clawed hand up to scratch her head.

“Thiz one does not entirely understand, but….thiz one believes that every being must find out where they come from.”

“Thank you.” She turned back to Luke. “I’m ready to go.”

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= =D= =D= The dialogue/conversation was terrific and the emotional reflections of Luke and Mara each were superbly detailed. Fantastic update, indeed! And I do agree that Mara made the only, best possible choice, if for no other reason (besides those eyes) ;) - to find real answers. :)

Gemma likes this.
  8. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012
    Nyota's Heart, I'm glad you enjoyed it. This chapter took me a week to do due to the complex nature. I can't be sure the matter won't continue, most likely. It will. But its. Going to be challenging since both sides are going to be questioning things

9. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    Nice update. Please continue. Mara's displacement is interesting. I wonder how she will react when she finds out Luke's heritage?

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  10. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Great story so far. Would love to know when you update this :)

11. EmeraldJediFire

Feb 23, 2012

Absolutely. So excited about this story!