Fraser Valley members please check in...

Discussion in 'Fraser Valley, BC' started by CrazyMike, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7

This forum has gone a full month without a post and I would like to know if there are any local members that are willing to try and get the activity back up in here...
  2. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Beats me where they went, Mike. I haven't heard from either Josh or Chris since the beginning of the year.
  3. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    What I want to know is..

Where the heck is Fraser Valley??

Sorry.. IM a newb when it comes to Canada's Geography.. I have, after all, only been here 4 years...
  4. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Well Alex all I am going to say is that they better show up soon or Fraser Valley is toast...
  5. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    Josh and Chris aren't the only Vancouver FF people who live closer to Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley, and Harrison (the Fraser Valley, for those who don't know) than they do Vancouver. I don't know if those members were ever encouraged to check out this forum, though.
  6. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    I will be removing (hiding from view) this board in a few days. If there are any members that are lurking around and see this message please contact me. I would like to see more active and local members here if this board is to be brought back in the future....
  7. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Master

star 3
    I still wanna know where Fraser Valley is.. seriously...
  8. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, like I mentioned earlier, it's generally accepted that the Fraser Valley is comprised of the towns of Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley, and Harrison.
  9. VancouverDGillies Jedi Padawan

I live in Aldergrove, although these days I tend to spend more time in Burnaby going to the Art Institute..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.