main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Freaking ALIAS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Moka, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I would have been fine living out the rest of my life never having seen one episode of this TV show called ALIAS. That is, until Vic came along and said, "Hey come over and watch a couple of episodes. I think you'll like it." And now the insanity has taken over.
    WHY MUST I BE SUBJECT TO THIS MADNESS CALLED ALIAS??!?!!!

We have now watched the entire first season and over half of the second season in a matter of a few short weeks, and it has become ALL I THINK ABOUT! What's going to happen? Will they survive? Who's going to die next? And Why? Who can Sydnie Bristow really trust? Why can I not stop the madness?

So in conclusion, thank you Talon for sucking me into the addiction that is ALIAS.

P.S. I am going to go see Bad Boys II as well, and have been looking forward to the sequal since they started talking about it in the mid-nineties.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Becuase Alias is not only the only thing worth watching on tv now, it's one of the best shows ever! Welcome.

3. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    You are making me glad I've never seen an episode of that highly seductive show. Now, the only TV show I watch closely is Last Comic Standing... the single greatest Reality-based show since... well, since ever!

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Did you just say greatest and reality show in the same sentence?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

5. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Thank you Axia, those were my exact thoughts; however Last Comic Standing is funny. I would not go so far as to say greatest reality show. But what do I know?

Moka: now you understand our frustrations of the past two seasons. You are lucky though because you did not have to wait three months to see whether or not Vaughn drown. Have you seen this last seasons finale? Oh, man!!

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    The third season of Alias will be starting soon!

7. jedi_kilowatzz

jedi_kilowatzz Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2003
    hmmmm this is one of the times I am glad I don't watch T.V. I'll styick with watching Thomas The Tank Engine with my nephew.

8. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    I'll just plop a DVD in that circle thing that is on my belly and watch it as the images pores out of my eyes and hits some wall.

9. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    Sept. 28thhhhhhh...

10. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Im about to start the first season cause I heard it was a good show, should I not start so I dont turn out like Moka?

C

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I need to get them on tape or something...because i can't watch on sunday nights because i'm always busy playing something rather enjoyable. i think they should change the day that it's on just so i can watch it :-D

12. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    If you enjoy watching TV at all then you owe it to yourself to watch Alias, It is simply the best show on TV right now. It may be my favorite of all time.

Watch Alias and your life will be more complete

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Yeah I would watch it but I'm never home on Sunday nights....I'm always playing Modern.

14. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    YAY!!!! First season of Alias comes out on DVD tomorrow!!!

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I have the first season of Alias on DVD, mmmm, my precious, we haves it, we not shares it, Alias-es-s-ssss is all minessss, hmmmm, whats this, a ring? Blah! keepses Alias-es-s-sss.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    My wife called me and told me that she picked it up too!!!

We will be watching all the special features tonight!

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I will be purchasing ALIAS as a birthday present for my wife (and a little bit selfishly for me as well, hee, hee, hee).

I also just saw that Simpsons Season 3 just came out on DVD which I will be purchasing post-haste, seeing how this was the season where the show became truly funny before falling into sit-com oblivion in recent years.

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    how much did alias cost???

19. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    When do you think it will be at blockbuster for rental?

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    $40 at Sams Club is cheapest so far

It's probably available for rental now.

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    gracias. i get paid tomorrow so that's where most of my paycheck will be going.

22. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Blinks at screen in vain attempt to get screen to come into focus after six hours of Alias watching last night. So much Alias, so little time.

Whatever happened to Anna BTW, she was cool and then she just kinda disappeared. Hmmmm, Maybe K-Directorate got rid of her.

23. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    As soon as school is done for the day I'm going to the bank and takin out money so I can go buy it....all though I'm deeply saddened that I no longer have a Sams Club membership...nor do I have one to Costco....looks like I'm gettin it from BestBuy.

Alias Season 2 comes out December 2.

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't know where Anna went. I can't remmeber. She is probably still around, somewhere.

I watched all the extra stuff. The gag reel, and the commentary by the whole cast for the last episode are my favorites!

Ron Rifkin commenting on Victor Garber: "He is so very good at being still. Look at the pores in my nose!"

Unknown: "These aren't the droids your looking for."

25. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    YAY!!! I am the proud owner of Alias Season 1. Everything is now right in the world. And on a side note...hehe...I just watched a Wookie get owned on Galaxies by a Zabrak and his like 3 Stormtrooper Commandos and his llama looking animal named Donkey! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.