Freaking ALIAS

Discussion in 'Southern Nevada, NV' started by Moka, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Good, cause you kind of had me scared there for a minute, or maybe like ten seconds.
  2. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah me too... Cause I would have done it....
  3. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
  4. MrsJaggedFel Jedi Padawan

Dude, Darkstar, you´re quoting a movie that hasn´t even come out yet...... or has it? I´m so out of touch.....

but that was from ¨Win a Date With Tad Hamilton¨
    and just for the record...I think Topher Grace (the actor who said it) is HEEEE LARRY OUS!!!!!

¨Guard your carnal treasure!!!!¨
  5. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    It has come out and Darkstar has already seen it. (sorry darth, if you were ashamed of people knowing) (but knowing you, you weren't in the least bit ashamed)(but also knowing you, i just stole your glory by telling her) (sorry)
  6. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha ha! Darkstar was quoting a lne from a girly movie about girlies being girly and winning girly dates with cute girly guys.
  7. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    That was one of the freaking funniest movies I have ever seen. I will admit to anyone that I have seen it. But hey I'm the guy that cried at "A walk to remember".
  8. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    a walk to remember!! hahahahahaha!! your a girly boy! no wait!! maybe he's a robot! whoever sees darkstar must destroy it on site! a robot must no be allowed to roam about freely. hate to do this to you darkstar, but it is necessary for the common good of humanity.
  9. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    But I'm alive! I'm alive!
  10. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    that is just a programed in feel, darkstar-bot. sorry.
    hope you aren't programed with pain...
  11. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    But i can think and talk and feel and I dream when I sleep... Doesn't that make me real? doesn't it?
  12. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i don't think so. the only thing that can make you human is skin that is real.

putting on that silly indiana jones had will not help anything. you just look like a garbage recepticle with a hat on.
  13. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Now you're just being mean making fun of my Icon and all.. what you think you're so special cause you're a freaking human? Are you better than me now cause you have real fleshy skin and your heart beats on its own isntead of the aide of a mechanical device that sends impluses through circitry instead of veins? Oh sure if all that is what makes me a human but it comes with a side of attitude like you have, then count me OUT!
  14. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry about that lil explosion.. but i feel better now that I've vented. It's not healthy to keep it bottled up inside cause otherwise you go crazy and kill people again.
  15. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i don't have to, you already are out, mr. im-so-sad-cause-im-not-a-real-boy.
  16. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    or your cicuits explode and end your sad, robot, existence.
  17. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't worry darkstarnoccio, if you believe and have a good heart then one day you will be a real boy.
  18. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
  20. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    oh!! oh, yes it is!!! how do you know that it's not?
    it has been clinicly proven by Maybaline that you cannot, in fact, do that! pfft!
  21. Moka Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybaline eh? Well if a big name like Maybaline says you can't then i guess you can't. You could always use some of their products however to make yourself look more like a real boy. Come, on, you know you like to put on a little foundation once and again...
  22. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    darkstar-bot? what say you?
  23. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    so...anyways....speaking of ALIAS........ when is it coming back???!!!! I need to know what is going on....even though I´ve read a spoiler alrady I need to see the pictures and read the witty jokes on 2 evil monks...and here what Jaded has to say about it.... ALIAS COME BACK!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!
  24. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    help! alisa, where are you? elp! elp!
  25. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    who´s alisa???
    and why do you need her help??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.