main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Freaky Friday (Humor, Padmé & Leia Switch Places) Post Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veloz

Veloz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 30, 2004
    [face_laugh] omg i cant believe what a brat Luke is [face_beatup]

And now Leia kissing Han while in Padme's body, now that's what i call a confusing situation :oops:

Wonderful update and seriously funny, cant wait to read what comes next [face_thinking]

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    lol at Luke behaving like a normal teen. They do have their moments, as Leia has certainly shown. Though her's are going to be a lot harder to explain.

Superb post.

3. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

ccp: Thank you, my friend! I hope that you enjoy this next crazy chapter?

dm1: *Laughs* I?d personally be more concerned with what to do about Luke after he starts this next bout of trouble!

Jaina_Solo_Goddess: Well, it is Han? and I?d never put it past him to be so cocky that he?d chase after an older woman (though one can be sure that he was just after the part in her that seemed like Leia- for his Leia has been acting very oddly lately).

jmsbndgrl: We?ll have to wait and see who can run away fastest from the crazy women- Bail, Luke, or Han. Don?t worry- Luke?s got what?s coming to him soon enough.

randomangel22: Yes, he certainly has ?annoying brother? syndrome. *Laughs* Maybe Han has some Force abilities that we don?t know about!

SithGirl132: *Laughs* I don?t see how things could become any more awkward than what they already are! Oh, and I think Luke will be sufficiently grounded by time this is all through!

Icecruncher_Amidala: I know! It seems that the funniest stuff I come across is when it?s very late at night and I can?t be sitting there giggling! (Wait until you have kids?) Bail?s cool, but we?ll see how he reacts to all of this?

AzureAngel2: Aww! Thanks, my friend! I?m glad you like this! (it is a reprieve from all the angst I do!) Consider yourself added to my PM List!

bKELIA: *Laughs* Ah? because we all know very well that it would be very strange for him not to??! He?s defiantly liking the role of ?annoying brother.? Even Padmé?s losing her patience with him! I think the moral of the story is to keep away from those two women? especially if you are male.

Veloz: *Laughs* That punching emocion might not be too far off in this next post? It?s almost confusing like men dressing up as women dressing up as men in a Shakespeare play? only with more drama!

Healer_Leona: I think that this is the part where you sit there thanking your lucky stars that you only have a daughter!

PM List: randomangel22, jmsbndgrl, Healer_Leona, Jazz_Skywalker, Darth-Semians, Kathleen_Solo, KELIA, Aiel, Minela, SithGirl132, dm1, Exxaciel, jeepergrl, JediMasterJessica, Veloz, DarthIshtar, ccp, PrincessLeia_Fan, Jaina_Solo_Goddess, Jedi_Eruanne, Icecruncher_Amidala, Ultima_1, nabooqueen2008, AzureAngel2

Women on a Mission

For the first time in? forever, Padmé and Leia seemed to be of the same mind. Both stormed out of the speeder glaring at each other, but their attention shifted to Luke.

The boy just appeared to be too happy about something?

?Oh, he?s going to do it,? Leia sighed, stopping in her step and wearily watching after him. ?Go stop him, Mother, before he really messes things up.?

?I?m not the one stuck in the soon-to-be newlywed?s body,? came the tart reply. It won?t be ?my? marriage that will be off to a rough start??

Leia could very well imagine the scowl upon her face as she stood there glowering- it was the same look her mother had given her on a regular basis. ?Well, how am I to catch up with him in this old body that I am in??

For once, Padmé didn?t seem to want to fight- she merely tossed her hair over her shoulder before running after the other twin.

This shall be interesting?

~*~*~*~*~

Padmé

Force, I just need a moment to talk with him, to tell him what a horrible mistake he is about to make. Force? Padmé groaned inwardly as she ran along. Fortunately, Leia had kept her body in good shape, and she was not feeling stitches in her side like she would have in her own form. In a minute, she had caught up with Luke?

?So, what guy are going to mope over now?? the blond-haired boy sniggered, unaware of the disaster he was about to cause. ?It seems that Han is only interested in older women??

Reaching out, she pushed him against the wall. ?Luke, don?t you dare??

It seemed that Luke was beyond reasoning. Perhaps it had been the mental strain of the past few days or his own personality at play, but he didn?t

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Phew, the marriage plans are save... for the moment anyway!

=D=

Great up-date! Finally mother & daughter take real care of one another!

5. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, the marriage is saved... for now! Who knows what Luke will say when he wakes up!

6. Icecruncher_Amidala

Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Master star 2

Sep 27, 2007
    Awwwww, that was so sweet! Such a great mother daughter moment.:D
    Poor Luke, he's so sweet:) yet devilish at the same time[face_skull]. But I think he deserved what he got[face_beatup] .

Great update!

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Interesting save....Poor Lukie, he passed out in the hallway, huh? Can't wait to see what happens when he wakes up, he'll be so disappointed to find out that Bail already knows.

8. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Poor Luke.
    Great update!

9. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    ?Oh my goodness!? her savior interrupted, dramatically covering her face with her hands. ?I almost forgot to say? I think Luke passed out in the hallway!?

lol, I can totally imagine Leia (her body at least) doing this. And I wonder if Bail will want that kiss anyway...or be suspicious if his fiancee doesn't...[face_devil]

This is a wonderful update and keep it up!

~Jaina

10. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Well, once again I nearly choked while trying to eat and read this fic. You'd think I know better by now!
    Perfect there with Padme saving Leia. Stuffing Luke in a closet would not have been a good solution to that problem, but Padme interrupted things just at the right time! So funny... I love it.

11. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    I feel sorry for Luke, but at the same time he was being a brat. Maybe his intentions were noble, but there is a better way around it. It shall be interesting what happens when they revive him.

Great update.

12. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Wow that was pretty deep with Luke admitting that he liked Bail and wanted him to be part of the family. :eek:

I was all for stuffing Luke in the closet because God knows how many times I wanted to do that to my brother! [face_laugh]

At least the wedding was saved and great save by Padme to save Leia from being kissed by Bail. [face_sick] :p

Great post!

13. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    OH my goodness...I about fell out of my seat when Padme was thinking about stuffing Luke in the closet! HA...serves him right! Can't wait till the next post.

14. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Whew - Leia to the rescue! I'm sure Bail will be more concerned about a "passed out" Luke than smooching his fiancee...at least for now. Padme/Leia will have to come up with something else later.

The boy just appeared to be too happy about something

That's never a good thing :p

It's unfortunate Bail had to hear the news from the media but at least things are worked out...at least for now.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

15. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I almost thought they might tell Bail the truth. At least this looks like it's going to work. [face_good_luck]

16. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

AzureAngel2: *Laughs* You just know that something crazy is bound to happen soon and mess everything up? Same for Leia and Padmé- they are doing alright now, but it won?t take much to push them back to being like they were before.

Jazz_Skywalker: Yeah, no kidding! Leia had better use a heavy mind trick to make Luke forget that one! He might say the wrong thing? more than likely!

Icecruncher_Amidala: *laughs* Was it? I?ve never experienced one my self so I couldn?t tell one if it bit me. Yeah, I?m totally unsympathetic to Luke here.

dm1: *Laughs* More than likely, that will be how that goes! Luke is a typical brother? we couldn?t expect any more or less than that!

ccp: He?ll probably wake up really confused. Poor guy doesn?t know that tattling to ?Padmé? won?t work!

Jaina_Solo_Goddess: Ah? I think that all comes with the pleasure of being a twin! Leia?s gonna need to come up with a really good excuse as to why she won?t kiss him- she?s running out of time (and certainly making him angsty, which can never lead to anything good! Wow? that is so wrong in the context of this story. Keeping mouth shut.)

SithGirl132: I hope you don?t ruin a comp doing that? like one belonging to your school! JK!!! Now, if you?re still doing that by the end of the story? Yeah, let?s hope Luke wakes up confused and stays that way? or there will be some ?splaining to do!

jmsbndgrl: Well, just think if your brother was acting like that. I?m sure that wouldn?t be too far of a stretch then. Luke just needs to mature? a lot.

randomangel22: *Laughs* So many confessions! What next??! If I?d had a little brother, I probably would have done that myself!

nabooqueen2008: Poor Luke? he would be absolutely traumatized forever if he knew that his mother had done that to him- child abuse!!!

KELIA: Oh, she?s saved for now. They?re gonna have to figure out what to do since Luke is most likely going to squeal? Yeah, typical brother there! Out of all the characters, I feel the most sorry for Bail!

Healer_Leona: I can?t imagine them telling the truth going over too well. It?s just so farfetched?

PM List: randomangel22, jmsbndgrl, Healer_Leona, Jazz_Skywalker, Darth-Semians, Kathleen_Solo, KELIA, Aiel, Minela, SithGirl132, dm1, Exxaciel, jeepergrl, JediMasterJessica, Veloz, DarthIshtar, ccp, PrincessLeia_Fan, Jaina_Solo_Goddess, Jedi_Eruanne, Icecruncher_Amidala, Ultima_1, nabooqueen2008, AzureAngel2

?Leia? Gets Grounded? Forever

Padmé

Both Bail and Leia seemed surprised at her comment. Blushing, she tried to brush off the fact that her fiancée had been moments away from kissing her daughter. I know that Master Yoda meant us to learn a lesson, but this is almost too much?

Having recovered, her daughter stood there glaring, fully capable of doing so because Bail was standing in front of her and couldn?t see that look.

?What do you mean?? he asked uncertainly as if he hadn?t heard her right.

Had Padmé been thinking quickly, she might have been able to pass it off as him having misheard her? but, as it was, she blurted out, ?It was an accident!?

Instantly, Bail rushed past her and into the corridor, going to go find the hapless Luke.

?Way to go,? her daughter muttered, crossing her arms over her chest as she too walked by. ?That?s just what I needed- my body grounded. What am I going to do if we ever get out of this mess??

Considering the fact that she?d only done that out of necessity, the woman bristled but followed them. Once I get back into my own body she thought, completely furious, I am going to ground you even more.

They found Bail standing over the unconscious Luke. ?What happened to him?? the politician asked, unsure of whether to move the boy or call a medic.

?Ah??

?I think this is our way of welcoming you to our family,? Padmé said wryly.

Whirling around, the man regarded ?his fiancé.? ?With your permission, may I ground her??

17. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    First reply!
    Oh, yes, you heard about me killing a keyboard that belongs to the school. I'm rather glad I didn't get fired for that, and they didn't care when I had coffee again today.
    PMS'ing women are the most dangerous thing in the galaxy. Ominous ending there...
    It is so funny to see Leia and Padme trying to work this out and having such a hard time keeping their covers. Nice ending there- it seemed really right. And the part about "after what I found in her drawers," well, it's always awkward when us kids find out things about our parents that we didn't know...

18. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Awwww! A nice tender moment with Leia and Bail even though he did not know he was speaking to Leia, but it looks like everything is about to right itself.

19. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    She was swiftly becoming aware of how much the man cared for her mother

Does that mean she will give him a break from now on?

I hope she will at the very least, stop being so hard on Padme for moving on.

the Force was shifting

Oooohhhh....why do I have a bad feeling about that?

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I think the force may have done its job there. Leia is willing to let go a little and give Bail a chance, seeing that he and Anakin were friends, and that he truly does care for her mom. It's not a replacement, and Leia is beginning to see that.

Likewise, Padme is beginning to understand her daughter's feelings a bit more as well.

So now they might get back to their correct bodies. Just in time, huh?

And Luke still hasn't come around?

21. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
  22. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    Thunderous applause and wanting more!!!! Wonderful...can't wait to see the ending!

~nabooqueen~

23. Jaina_Solo_Goddess

Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2007
    Fantastic...although, does the Force shifting mean that the story'll end soon? :( Ah, well, I can't expect you to keep writing indefinitely! Thanks for this emotional post, and here's to hoping it will all work out in the end!

~Jaina

24. Icecruncher_Amidala

Icecruncher_Amidala Jedi Master star 2

Sep 27, 2007
    Ohhhhhh! They're going to change back, yay![face_dancing] Oh, wait.[face_worried] Orrrrr maybe...somethings up with palpy.

25. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    That were great moments that you did discribe there!

Sometimes we prentend to be strong... and are so wounded inside... that it takes only a few words to let all the pressure out by surprise...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.