Beyond Freaky Skywalkers (AU - L/M H/L A/P Obi, OCs) [By Briannakin & Hazel] COMPLETE FEB 17

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briannakin, Feb 5, 2012.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    At this rate Han is going to end up in a block of carbonite.
  2. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I can't wait to see what tattoo Han got. [face_laugh] Or at least I think it is Han. I'm so confused.[face_worried]
  3. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    ?Daddy-in-Grandpa?s-Body didn?t mean that,? Jaina informed her cousin.

Ben nodded. ?I know. My mommy says she wants to kill our grandpa ALL the time.?

ROFL!

I loved the entire exchange with Yoda! And, oh my gosh, Han is dead when Anakin finds out.... And I am so looking forward to it.[face_devil]
  4. CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Master

star 1
    *falls over* so they didn't get the information they wanted, and Han gave Anakin a tattoo. Forget Anakin killing him, Padme's going to rip him to pieces! What do you mean they can't stay home? Put out a notice that says major problem, can't go out. Or just tell everyone the damn truth. It's not like magic or anything is a secret here.
  5. LVB Force Ghost

star 1
    I loved all the references! Indiana Jones! McSithy burgers! Anakin is GOING TO FREAK OUT once he realises he has a tattoo. I hope its something amusing, like an ewok or a Jawa.

Keep up the funnies!
  6. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    ginchy: Awkwardness would be the general feeling between them alright.

Misty: Don't think that that idea has not crossed Anakin's head.

Jedi_Lover: It is Han in Anakin's body. You find out about the tattoo in the next chapter, which will be the last.

Book-Geek: And you'll find out about it in the next chapter.

Curtis: Yes, but if they were to just stay home, this would not be half as funny.

LVB: An ewok or a jawa would be funny. Or even a couple of care-bears hugging and with little hearts hovering over them, but it's none of that. It's something a little more personal.

PM List:

Book-Geek
    the-Naboo-Council
    Lady_Misty
    Jedi_QueenBee
    CurtisZidaneZiraa

7. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    ginchy: Lol. At Yoda?s age, anyone would need Life Alert.

Misty: LOL. At this rate, Anakin is just going to skip the carbonite and just kill Han

Jedi_Lover: Han got it on Anakin?s body? if that makes any sense.

Book-Geek: Little kids say the cutest things.

Curtis: Like Hazel said, they could have stayed home, but that would not be half as fun to write or to read.

LVB: Trust us, the tattoo is going to be BIG, BOLD and very Han.

PM List:

Book-Geek
    the-Naboo-Council
    Lady_Misty
    Jedi_QueenBee
    CurtisZidaneZiraa
  8. Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic Manager

Manager
    star 4
    Chapter 6

Gradually, Luke woke up from his state of deep sleep. The first thing he saw upon opening his eyes was his wife's beautiful but still sleeping face. That was when it hit him that he was no longer in her body and a quick check confirmed that everything was back to normal.

Noticing the twins within her stirring and knowing Mara was already waking up, he proceeded to help her by kissing every little inch of her face.

"Hmmm," she sighed contentedly. "Glad to have you back to normal, Skywalker."

"Same here, my love." He continued trailing kisses on her jaw and neck.

He was about to start running his hand over her side and thigh when they both felt a somewhat strong muscle spasm coming from Mara's abdomen. "Ouch!"

The effect was immediate as both parents felt the distress of their unborn twins through the Force.

"Mara, I think you're in labor." Luke said, stating the obvious.

"No kidding, laserbrain or maybe it's still indigestion from your gobbled-up dinner last night." Mara retorted, struggling to get up from bed. "GET THE SPEEDER!" She yelled back as she entered the refresher.

Quickly slipping into his pants, tunic and boots, Luke hurried to do as he was told. He knew from experience that in-labor-Mara was not to be reckoned with.

In another Skywalker homestead, another Skywalker couple was also waking up.

The first thing Anakin sensed was that he once again had the Force, the second was a burning sensation on his chest. After kissing his wife thoroughly in celebration of their safe return to their bodies, he went into the refresher, removed his sleeping tunic and inspected the source of the pain.

"SOLOOOO!!!" Anakin cried out as he saw the words I'm the High Priest of a Hokey Religion' in tattooed big flower-like letters across his chest.

Before Padmé could do anything to stop him, Anakin was out the door and heading to his daughter's apartment.

In the Solo apartment, Han and Leia were engaged on their own little celebration. The previous day had been straining on both and they were very happy to be themselves again.

That was until an Anakin Skywalker-about-to-go-Sith came barging in making Han and Leia jump out of bed.

"SOLO, WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"WHAT THE HELL, DAD!" Leia cried out, trying to cover herself with a blanket while Han pulled a sheet out of the bed and wrapped it around his waist.

"Anakin, calm down!" Padmé reached for her husband's arm in hopes of restraining him.

"Don't tell me to calm down, Padmé. You saw what he did."

"Yes, but this will solve nothing."

Undoubtedly awakened by the fuss, little Jaina came out of her room and threw herself at her grandfather.

"GRANDPA! You're you again. Hi, Grandma! You're you too. And Mommy and Daddy too."

Padmé picked up the little girl in order to keep her away from Anakin. "Hello sweetie! Yes, everybody is everybody again." She hoped that made sense.

"Solo! Why did you do this?" Anakin stayed focused on his son-in-law and removed his shirt, showing everyone in the room the flowery letters.

It was enough to make them all burst out laughing.

"Pretty!" Jaina exclaimed happily. "Why you don't like the flowers, Grandpa?"

"It's so you'll think twice before stealing my ship again, old man." Han stated defiantly.

"Yeah, but I won't think twice about carving something into your chest you son-of-a-sith."

"OH, YEAH?"

"YEAH!"

"NO FIGHTING!!!" Little Jaina cried out from her grandmother's arms. "BAD DADDY! BAD GRANDPA!"

"Yeah, you two heard Jaina. Stop it!" Leia also demanded, moving to stand between them. "Is this the example you're giving my five-year-old? Han, you shouldn't have done that to Dad and Dad, you shouldn't have taken the Falcon without permission."

Anakin was about to object when his comlink chirped. It was Obi-Wan informing them the rest of the family that their new granddaughters were about to be born.

The entire family came together at the Halls of Healing's maternity ward. It was a relief to see that everyone, even the
  9. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 6
    Enjoyed muchly!!!!!! the L/M and H/L "celebrating" - (until the oops! I'm in labor *laughs*)

As for Anakin Sr. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Speaking of impending deliveries - that was the only thing that saved Han's bacon [face_laugh]

Cute and alliterative names for the youngest members of this zany crew ;)

Huggles to the hilariousest collab team!

[face_dancing]

10. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Han is so dead for that tattoo.

Such cute names for the new Skywalker twins. [face_love][face_dancing]

Man, I was hoping that Aimme and Ayden would get caught. :(
  11. ginchy Force Ghost

star 4
    Luke just narrowly missed out on all the fun there. [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Sooo fun and funny, ladies!! And Anakin's tattoo. Han wins at life for that one. LOLOL!!!!
  12. Jedi_Lover Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm the High Priest of a Hokey Religion

BEST JOKE ON A JEDI EVER!! I am really surprised Han is still alive. I suspect that tattoo removal is much more advanced in that galaxy than it is here....otherwise I think Anakin would have carved something on Han with his lightsaber like "DON'T KRIFF WITH A JEDI MASTER!"

Excellent fic! I enjoyed reading it!
  13. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    I loved Jaina's intervention before Anakin could kill Han! Just perfect! And the new twins![face_dancing]

Wonderful job Bri and Hazel!=D=
  14. LVB Force Ghost

star 1
    That was a fabulous ending! Sneaky Aymee and Ayden...I hope the newest Skywalker additions won't take after their twin aunts. Thanks for sharing this great story!
  15. CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Master

star 1
    BAD DADDY! BAD GRANDPA!

Love it. Keep writing fics!
  16. Hazel Force Ghost

star 4
    Jade:

Yeah, Han needs to thank Mara and her babies.

Thank you very much for everything! [:D]

Misty:

Aimee and Ayden got away this time, but for how long?

Thanks! [:D]

Ginchy:

Luke as very thankful to have missed out on that particular fun. ;)

Thanks, ginchy! [:D]

Jedi_Lover:

Yes, tattoo removal is much more advanced in the GFFA, but Han should learn to sleep with one eye opened anyway. :p

Thank you! [:D]

Book-Geek:

I love it when the 5 year-old is the voice of reason instead of the adults.

Thank you, BG! [:D]

LVB:

Let's hope not. :p I think they'll be real daddy's girls.

Thanks! [:D]

Curtis:

Thanks, we will! [:D]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade