main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Fredericksburg Relay for Life - May 17th, 2008

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ItsThatGuy, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    From the Garrison Tyranus forums. 501st and Rebel Legion will be in attendance. You do not have to be in costume to come out and show your support! So please come on out!

2. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    My mom, a breast cancer survivor, and my dad, has malenoma (i.e. skin cancer) are team leaders and do the Relay for Life every year. I was there last year and was thrilled to see the 501st there! As did my son and daughter. We'll be there again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hey Scott, I don't think they had a Vader last year. ;)

3. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    It certainly will be a great time. I was there last year as a Stormie and plan on bringing my ROTS Airborne this year. It would be REALLY cool if you guys and gals around Fredericksburg could come to this. We cookout, walk, make friends and raise awareness. It's a fun family event. Seriously, put it on your calendars! Largest gathering is usually in the late afternoon/early evening.

4. Shaak_Ti_

Shaak_Ti_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2007
    I'd love to go, and I will unless something comes up.

5. Skywalker2B

Dec 8, 2000
    Just bumping this up as a reminder. It's only a couple weeks away. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

If anyone is interested, I'll have my SW Minis there to play. Of course, I'll have to take time to break awy from my reading of Legacy of the Force #9: Invinicible (out on the 13th...yes, I'm a slow reader, but I'll be completely spoiled by then anyway)

6. RED5IVE

RED5IVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2007
    I'll be there also. I won't have my Vader done by then so I will go as me instead.

7. Skywalker2B

Dec 8, 2000
    I'm going as a Null ARC trooper doing undercover work as a regular person. I hope everyone likes my costume. ;)

8. TGaines1

TGaines1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 2, 2007
    Unfortunately I cannot make this as much as I had wanted to. I had alotta fun at the one last year and this one's looking to be just as good. Alas, I'm selling heavy equipment insurance at the fairgrounds that day for the Logging Expo. You all should go to this Fredericksburg event if you can. Alot of kids out there who love Star Wars!

9. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    Aimee and I will be there! Can't wait to see everyone there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.