main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Free Cat to Good Home

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JawaJaka, May 20, 2014.

1. JawaJaka

JawaJaka Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2011
    I'm helping out my boss by posting that his neighbor has a 4 year old Japanese Bobtail cat named "Blackie". He's all black, doesn't shed, very playful, and purrs alot. His owners are moving back to Georgia at the end of June and is not willing to travel with their cat. He's free to a good home. I know, why aren't I taking care of this bundle of joy you ask? I'm out of money and with surgery coming up end of August I don't want to take care of any animals while a recuperate (I won't be able to feed him or change the litter for at least two months afterwards). I plan on getting another needy kitten after CVII, but right now I'm concentrating on paying off the vet bills (and all the other bills), selling my parents' house, selling my popup, and getting healthy. So, pm me if you are able to take care of a darling 4 year old cat and I'll let my boss know.

2. FireParamedic

FireParamedic Jedi Padawan

Aug 13, 2011
    What's their plan B if Blackie doesn't get a home?

3. JawaJaka

May 24, 2011
    I believe they will give Blackie to no-kill shelter and put him up for adoption. They have until the end of this month to find a home for him as they will be moving out of state and can't take him with them. It's hard to give up a family pet, but the circumstances forces them to.

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    When is the deadline? Do you have a picture?

5. JawaJaka

May 24, 2011
    Sorry, I just saw this at work while waiting for a return call. There aren't any pictures, and they are leaving the first week of July, so this weekend is when they want to find a home for him. FP, I gave your info to my boss to pass along to his neighbor. Hopefully the owners have contacted you by now. I'll be out of town until Tuesday (Britishfest in Omaha) but if anyone else can help out please respond with contact info and I'll email the info to my boss. I just wish I could take him, but no money and a major surgery coming up