main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Free Comic Book Day and BBQ invitation

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I'm finally done with my classes for this semester. I just realized I needed to post here about something happeneing this weekend. This Saturday is Free Comic Book Day at Outland Comics. The area 501st group will be trooping there and one of the members of that group has invited us to a BBQ at his house in Rigby we just need to bringour own meet and a side dish. I figure those who would like to go cane meet over at the Comic Book Store and we can caravan to Rigby.
    I'm considering this as kind of a meet and greet. It will be a chance to meet some fans in the area we haven't met before and introduce ourselves to them. Let me know if you can make it and we will plan accordingly

2. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    I'm working all day until 7 that night, so I can't go to the BBQ. However, Quinn will probably let me out at lunch long enough to hit Free Comic Book Day. Yippee!! Man, I can't wait to go back to working weekdays...

3. dead_jedi666

dead_jedi666 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2005
    I went to free comic book day. It was great! They even had a free star wars comic, I also bought some transformers comics too. I just wanted to say that the members of the 501st looked great! I bet those costumes cost a pretty penny! I also noticed that there were kids dressed up ( didn't realize ANYONE can be a member). I just wish I would have brought my camera! Maybe next time...any time soon?

4. BithLord42

BithLord42 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    hey, there're pics of the comics event up at the alpine garrison website. www.alpinegarrison.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.