Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 7th

Discussion in 'Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Don't forget the free ROTS comic available from Dark Horse this weekend. Nostalgia Newsstand will once again be participating in Free Comic Book Day here in Greenville, so swing by and pick up your free comic! And then if you're just looking for something cool to read, may I suggest any of the Star Wars: Infinities series, sort of a "What If?" version of Star Wars lore.
  2. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanks for reminding me. I had almost forgotten.
  3. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hope everybody had a chance to grab their comics. I stopped by around 2:30pm and the guy at the store saw my C3 T-shirt and immediately asked if I was there for the free Star Wars comic. Of course I said yes and he gave me one and told me it was the last Star Wars one they had, so I made it just in time. My daughter was with me, so she got free Scrooge McDuck and Betty & Veronica comics. They'll probably be confetti by weekend's end, but they were free, so what do I care? I love free stuff!
  4. The_Green_Ranger Jedi Knight

star 1
    of course I actually do forget to go, then don't realise until like...yesterday I think. Maybe my buds there have some leftovers.
  5. Dal--Intrepid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hopefully they stuck a few in some subscribers' folders. If people don't pick up their comics regularly, I've seen them go into their folders and pull out comics for people that need them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.