main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Free Comic Book Day?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mr_Self_Destrukt, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Well, hopefully, my new gig won't suck like that. Give it some more time, it could get better. You could be the odd ball that provides the catalyst for a positive chenge. Yeah, I know, I know, Little miss sunshine with rosie glasses.... so sue me :p

2. Agent_Sith

Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2003
    Ha ha ha Jammies...

So, uh, seriously...where should I mail that tube of superglue? =)

Hang in there buddy, things will get better. Hope you can come back and see us sometime!

3. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    See you guys in 45 min!

4. borzou99

borzou99 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    Sorry I wasn't able to come. Apparently I woke up too late anyway. There's always next year...*sigh*

5. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    No worries Borzou, if you need some of the comics I may have a few left over at the general meeting.
    :)

6. capnfatpants

capnfatpants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2006
    I was going to stop by to meet you guys, as I've been meaning to join the local group - but I ran out of time on may to work, so I just swung by Book Broker instead to get the comics - I live much closer to BB than to CQ.

Plus, I was crazy dead-tired - I worked 3rd shift the night before and had to be back to work 8 hours later.

7. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    Too bad you couldn't make it Capn, but real life does get in the way. :)

We will be having a meeting this Saturday at Comic Quest, so maybe you can make it then. By the way... I like the signature! :cool:

8. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Whomever picked up the extra FCBD SW comics . . . Any chance I could have someone mail me one? I can reimburse for shipping or whatever if need be.

9. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    Hey there! Welcome capn!

Like Cole said...love the sig! :)

10. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    Belated welcome to you, capnfatpants. Thanks for your interest in our club, and I hope to see you at our next General Meeting this Saturday! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. I'm Nathan, BTW, the leader of this pack of unruly banthas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.