Evan, IN Free Comic Book Day?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Mr_Self_Destrukt, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, hopefully, my new gig won't suck like that. Give it some more time, it could get better. You could be the odd ball that provides the catalyst for a positive chenge. Yeah, I know, I know, Little miss sunshine with rosie glasses.... so sue me :p
  2. Agent_Sith Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Ha ha ha Jammies...

So, uh, seriously...where should I mail that tube of superglue? =)

Hang in there buddy, things will get better. Hope you can come back and see us sometime!
  3. Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling

star 3
  4. borzou99 Jedi Youngling

Sorry I wasn't able to come. Apparently I woke up too late anyway. There's always next year...*sigh*
  5. TC517 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    No worries Borzou, if you need some of the comics I may have a few left over at the general meeting.
    :)
  6. capnfatpants Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I was going to stop by to meet you guys, as I've been meaning to join the local group - but I ran out of time on may to work, so I just swung by Book Broker instead to get the comics - I live much closer to BB than to CQ.

Plus, I was crazy dead-tired - I worked 3rd shift the night before and had to be back to work 8 hours later.

7. TC517 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Too bad you couldn't make it Capn, but real life does get in the way. :)

We will be having a meeting this Saturday at Comic Quest, so maybe you can make it then. By the way... I like the signature! :cool:

8. Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21

VIP
    star 4
    Whomever picked up the extra FCBD SW comics . . . Any chance I could have someone mail me one? I can reimburse for shipping or whatever if need be.
  9. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey there! Welcome capn!

Like Cole said...love the sig! :)
  10. Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Belated welcome to you, capnfatpants. Thanks for your interest in our club, and I hope to see you at our next [link=http://boards.theforce.net/evansville_in/b10324/23860477/p1/?0]General Meeting[/link] this Saturday! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. I'm Nathan, BTW, the leader of this pack of unruly banthas.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.