main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Free Comic Book Day

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Books and Comics' started by moosemousse, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Free Comic Book Day is fast approaching and I need help! I've checked the website and there aren't any shops near me that'll be participating. Would it be possible for someone to get the comics I want and then send them to me? I'll happily pay the shipping costs, I just really want these comics.

Avengers
    Blackest Night #0
    Bongo Comics Free-For-All!
    Resurrection #0
    Shonen Jump Presents: Ultimo
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Aliens/Predator
    Atomic Robo And Friends
    Attack Of The Alterna-Zombies!
    Contract #1
    Cyberforce/Hunter-Killer Preview
    IMPACT University Volume 5
    Mercy Sparx: Under New Management
    The Stuff of Legend
    TMNT #1 25th Anniversary Reprint
    Warhammer Fantasy
    Wolverine: Origin Of An X-Man
    Worlds Of Aspen #4
    FCBD 2009 Minimate

If anyone can help, I'll be over the moon.

2. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I'm currently trying to get the day off from work myself, but if I have any luck I'll see what I can do for you. :)

3. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    My plan is to see Wolverine Origins and then go to my LCBS which is about 100 yards from the theater. Should be good times. :)

4. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    I would help but for some reason my town seems to divide the FCBD issues up to the various stores in the region, most of which are hard to get to. Thats if they ship most of them at all. You would think Toronto would be a viable market, but I guess not.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I actually lucked out today. I didn't think they were doing this in my area, but I was in a bookstore and noticed a snall poster for it being on at the local library (!) from 10am - 2pm. Since it was during that time I went and was lucky enough to get an issue of the SW comic. (They only had about 3 left). I think they had maybe 1/3 of those on the list but I got what I wanted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.