main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN Free Comic Day May 7th 2005

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TI9362, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I Had a blast guys!! When can we do something like this again?!?! :D I almost had us a new female member, but's she's going back to Canada here shortly for school. If she transfers back here to the States though (like her cousin here is trying to help her do), she is soooo joining. (I showed her all the stuff I had from the day and she was all excited)

2. TC517

TC517 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 14, 2001
    There will be free comic book day 2006 if you can stand to wait that long!! :)

3. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Does anyone have any pictures of the event that they could e-mail me? I have to send some to the Indiana Daily Student for an interview I did. Evidently, I am the only fan they are talking to, and she wants some pictures of me in armor. I don't really have any good ones right now.

4. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Sure hon, I got several
    PM me your e-mail

5. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Actually, here... I just created a website with all the pics I took on FCBD. (Well, minus the blurry ones and the random shot of my backside someone took *still puzzled on that one*) Anywho...

There's even a Fox Trot comic at the end spoofing the Luke/Vader "father" scene.

http://www.geocities.com/msmurray23/starwarspics.html

6. TC517

May 14, 2001
    Thanks for the pics, Red!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.