main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Free Editor...

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Fremen, Jul 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    (pretend for a moment that i'm from the fresh batch of July02 people)

Yo, dudez, u can git awl sortz of neat progz off of KaZaA. u can just d/l awl da progz u need, like premiere, so u can edit with reely god doftware and u don havfta pay for it. u can also get 3dsmaz r4.2. btw, i'm no n00b, i've been browing the boardz for a long time w/o registering/. peace out dudes!

(end impersonation here.)

2. Oreckel

Oreckel Jedi Master star 3

Jul 18, 2002
    *ahem*

Okay, goodbye...

3. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    That was uncalled for. :\ I certainly hope the July 02 people don't think that represents the majority opinion around here.

Chris

4. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    It's people like you that encourage people to become trolls.

¤Night

5. BigRedDog

BigRedDog Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2002
    While I know it's not free, no one has mentioned Final Cut Pro. It can do quite a lot. I was actually disappointed when I got AfterEffects that it only did a couple more things than FCP.

As for capturing in iMovie and editing in Premiere, it sounds like more trouble than Premiere is worth. I have a friend w/ a degree in fine arts video who learned on Premiere and tried FCP and was amazed at how well it works. He says that it's what Premiere claims to be, but isn't. Just my 2 cents.

6. Fremen

Fremen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2001
    Ok, so Adobe Premiere is good, or no?

So basically whats the best one, that is cheap around 50 dollars or so US. And can do all the editing things I need, but is simple to use?

I have PC not Mac.

;)
    Kyle

7. Pixelito

Pixelito Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    hey i didn't say the majority of July 02 people are like that. If that's how it came across, i'm sorry. Every new batch has people like that - not many - but they are there. they tend to fade out, because in general these kind of people aren't serious. so, to all those -serious- July o2's out there, SORRY!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.