main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Free Food and Drink!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kit' , May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Hehehehe, suckered you in didn't I!

Okay, so here's the actual deal. Today I got my new house (our new house really) and it's all spiffy and shiny but the garden needs some TLC. So....... if you have nothing better to do this saturday and would like to get some stress and anger our by breaking up some concrete (that means access to fun and dandy sledgehammers), plant some little planties, and generally get the first in look at our new house (plus being fed and watered for the day) then please come along. PM me for futher details :p

Kithera

2. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    I may be able to help.. depending on the hours involved.;)

3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    I'm fairly sure the plan is for Timmy and I to be there from about 9 and to leave when the light fades (as we don't have electricity connected yet!). As far as helpers are concerned, it's a case of "We'd love the help, so if you come for any amount of time, whenever you really want then that's great!"

:D

Kithera

4. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    Damn stupid rain! As much as I love rain in Brissie, it means that today isn't on :( Ahh well, next weekend.

Kithera

5. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    We are building our vegie patch this sat (if the weather is fine), so if anyone would like to come along and help it would be much appreciated. Considering we know how precious weekends are to everyone, the same offer applies that if you come to help then we will shout you lunch :)

PM me if your interested.

Kit

6. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Sorry Kit', I couldn't resist.
    [face_blush]

7. Kit'

Oct 30, 1999
    pfffff, who knees speeling NEway?

Dose that meen your hellping?

Kithera

8. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    My Mum's Birthday celebrations this Saturday Kit, so he escapes nicely. Reminds me I promised myself to finish deforesting our back garden.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.