Free Ipods! (Sorta.)

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Edit: Locked per request
  2. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, I can't believe that's a legit thing. I've actually looked at some of their other sites before without knowing that they're all run by the same people. Pretty impressive.

As for whether or not this can be discussed here, I've seen this website edited from many FanForce and JC forums. I know the decision isn't mine, but that's the precedent I see. :)
  3. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Well I had my little disclaimer on my original post, so I find it understandable if this gets deleted. But I'll stress again, I'm not selling anything, just trying to get the word out that if you want a free Ipod, this is how to do it. The rest is up to you. And if this does get deleted, I have a copy of this at our JKOC boards for viewing/replying.
  4. DonC Force Ghost

star 4
    I honestly don't know if this is allowed. Tellin people a store has a certain piece of merch is allowed as long as you aren't the one selling it is okay, so I think this will be allowed. I've posted a link to this in the CR board asking for a judgement on if it's allowed.

That said, if this is allowed and you are looking for someone to be one of your referals, or looking to refer for someone DO IT IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.
  5. DonC Force Ghost

star 4
    Okay, the ruling from above is this thread has to be locked. Sorry.

From Shara_82:

Reason 1: Soliciting is against the rules. They're trying to get users to sign up to give them something free. Not allowed.
    Reason 2: Advertising is against the rules. It may not be his site, but he's getting something out of it. Not allowed.
    Reason 3: If we allow one, we have to allow them all, which means 50,000 of these threads around. So no.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.