Free online Risk

Discussion in 'South Bend, IN' started by vaderisone, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Ok... I'm going to start a new game that is only 3 players, the others can sit and watch this match.

Click here to join:
    http://www.conquerclub.com/playerspace.php?page=join2&submit=Join&game=601723

password is starwars

You can click here to watch the match after it starts:
    http://www.conquerclub.com/gamespace.php?game=601723
  2. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

okay I dropped the 6 man game but will sign up again next week, I have 1 game that will finish this weekend, just waiting for the last deadbeat and then I will reveal myself to the Jedi, I will have my revenge.
  3. MusicTrooper Force Ghost

star 4
    ok ok ok ok

I give:)

have joined one more thing
    and
    also game 554862

let the beatings and teasing begin, for I know not what I do:)
  4. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

well the 6 man game gets dropped for favor of a three man game and now need one more. Three men enter one man leave
  5. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    are there only certain combos of players that can join? or is anything 2-6 players fair game?
  6. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    also, what's with the points? what are they good for? so-snd-so gains 30 points, gobblygook loses 17 points. HUH?!??
  7. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    The points are for your ranking. Click the info button on the top for ranking informaiton.

GAME TWO (because I've already been eliminated from Game One).

Click here to join:
    http://www.conquerclub.com/playerspace.php?page=join2&submit=Join&game=616361

password is starwars

You can click here to watch the match after it starts:
    http://www.conquerclub.com/gamespace.php?game=616361

Note: I changed the fortification to "Adjacent" to make it more like the board game. Also, this game has room for Four Players. All are welcome!
  8. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Hopefully Garbage and I can finish this one off tonight and move on to the next game. Looking foward to playing. I love the idea Garbage has of getting together at the same time and playing freestyle while online at the sametime.

9. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

Game over, 4 spots open for the next game, lets get this going. The freestyle is quite interesting. Almost lost the whole game at the beginning by not paying attention.
  10. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    i thought that the numbers after the name were records, and i wondered how everyone was undefeated or had an EXTREMELY high winning percentage. apparantly it's just to let you know who's a jerk out there.
  11. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

That's right, I have only had one negative encounter. I attacked a guy and took a country so he would not get the continent bonus. Next time he came back and took a couple of my countries so I wouldn't have a continent bonus. He dropped the f-bomb and related something about wrecking my christmas. Fortunately there is the ignore feature for people who take this just a little to seriously.
  12. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    i played a game last night from start to finish in about 45 minutes.

2007-07-09 19:06:32 - Game has been initialized
    2007-07-09 19:50:05 - cptoben won the game

freestyle is a lot of fun when everyone is playing at the same time. this is what could happen if we'd all be active one night.
  13. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

The free style version is the best way to go. I entered a game with 6 players recently and the first 3 missed their turns three times in a row. They were the first 3 players so it took 3 days before anyone could play. So the rest of us made our move that day and then 3 days till we got to play again. So it took over a week before game really got going. So who wants to set a time.
  14. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    i see that BDZ and X and gregariousschizo all are in a different game. yet, VIO and X and myself are waiting in our own game. I'd have joined the X/BDZ game, but it's private with a different password than usual. so i think BDZ needs to join the other game so we can get it all started.
  15. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    That piece of Bantha Dung, I knew he would screw it up. Coming on the board and taking our back, then is too good to slum with us in our risk game.
  16. BaseDeltaZero FanForce CityRep South Bend IN USA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I can take my turns around 7:00am, 5:00pm, and later in the night most of the time just so you guys know.
  17. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4
    right now is later at night and we are waiting on you, what is up

oppm
  18. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

I wish BDZ that we could hook you up with some way of playing while at work. Maybe I could send a medical excuse to your work to allow a lap top to be available to you.
  19. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    the union should make some better demands in the next collective bargaining.
  20. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

I would think that a letter from his personal Podiatrist would beable to take care of this, but union's can be so stubborn. By the way thanks for spanking me in Europe, you kicked me while I was done. What is the password to Mav's other private game. I have 3 games about done and I hope to pick some up today or tonight.
  21. CarboniteHan Jedi Grand Master

star 3

I don't know you guys.
  22. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    if any of you use firefox, there is a conquerclub add-on that lets you know when your turn is ready in your games.

Conquerlink

it's much nicer than having to log in and see if anything has changed.
  23. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

but what would I do if I couldn't sit around and wait and see if it is my turn
  24. garbagge59 Force Ghost

star 4
    well, i can guarantee that you will have ZERO more turns in our current game.
  25. vaderisone Jedi Master

star 4

nice, noticed you sucided me out of Europe. Of course I won't have to worry too much as you will be sitting next. I would like the password to the other game if there is an open invite?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.