main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Free Quality Entertainment!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RenegadeFury, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RenegadeFury

RenegadeFury Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 2003
    My play is performing next week! I'm just excited since we just had a rehearsal and we're all doing really well.

It's called "The Trials of Joe" and I'll post some pics of us all in costume and stuff later. I play an angel and it is seriously the toughest part I have ever played on stage. But this play is gonna rock! Ever read "The Screwtape Letters?" It reminds me of that book in the ways that Beelzebub, the demon who plays opposite me, tries to tempt and cajole Joe down to misery.

Anyways, everyone get over to BYU, the Wilkensen Center, Varsity Theater, Aug. 8th or 9th. It's freeeeee so c'mon down and bring the kids!

2. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Matt,

Sounds like a cool play. What are the show times?

Later,

3. RenegadeFury

Jul 8, 2003
    Oh whoops- sorta forgot to put that in! Its at 7:30 both nights in the Varsity Theater in the Wilk. :)

4. RenegadeFury

Jul 8, 2003
    Oh whoops- sorta forgot to put that in! Its at 7:30 both nights in the Varsity Theater in the Wilk. :)

5. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Matt,

Well, unless it rains next Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I won't be able to make it. We're fillming some scenes from "Tomb of the Jedi" on the 9th and we're camping out at the remote location on the 8th.

Hope everything goes well for the play! :D

Later,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.