free stuff

Discussion in 'London, ON' started by PaulV, Nov 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulV Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone Hope all is well. Sorry for not falling off the map. Any way Sarah and I bought a house and we are cleaning up. I have for anyone would wants them 19 ( I am missing number 1 ) pop cans from EP1. They are still sealed, but some are leaked out the bottom. The only condition is that you pick them up by Dec. 17th. Let me know.
  2. Wolf Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Paul!

it is great to hear from you, we were wondering how you were doing since we havn't heard from you in a long time...

That's great about the house!

How have you been?
  3. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Paul :)

Glad you're doing well! I kept meaning to call you at the beginning of the year to touch base and give you contact info but then stupid life took over :p

That's great news about the house!
    I already have a complete US and Canadian set, and tons of extras to boot, but I'm sure someone who would like the set wouldn't be hard to find (plus I probably have an extra of whatever is missing) - probably in Toronto?

We've actually shrunk quite a bit - Sarah is married and moved to the States, Justin in St. Cat's, Slyvia at Mac in Hamilton, AT60 in BC. So whenever Jake or Janet come over to visit Matt and I (we're living together)that's practically a full fledged Fanforce meeting.

Love to see you again sometime :) Good luck with the moving and everything, and I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone wants those cans. I'd offer to take them off your hands but since I have about 60 at home (some of which are still leaking all over the place) I think my parents would shoot me!

Debs
  4. Primrodo Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow Paul!!!

Glad to see you post again! and good to hear about the move and that things are going well!

Hope that you post more :)
  5. SarahSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Paul lives! Hey, congrats about the house. Good to hear from you. Mine leaked too...on my wooden bookcase. Not good. Parents haven't noticed yet...I hope since I moved out I'm safe from too much wrath ;) Good to hear about Sylvia too, I kept meaning to ask if she'd gone to uni and where.
  6. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey, good to hear from you, and congrats on the new house! much as I'd like to take the cans, I think Peter would kill me, I don't have any storage space for what I have already!
  7. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Just so everyone knows, I picked up the cans.... Peter was NOT impressed, to say the least. *sigh* now I just have to find a place to store them at Mom's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.