main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Free SW Ringtones and downloads for a Sprint PCS Phone?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Obey Wann, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Do any of you know a good place for me to get free SW ringtones and downloads for a Sprint PCS Phone? (Or could any of you send me some??? It has a polyphonic ringer)

I have a new Samsung N400, and the basic ringtones and backgrounds on it suck big-time. I've searched all over this forum and can't find any of the old threads about ring tones. Could any of you techno-wizards help me out? ?[face_plain]

Many thanks for your effort. :)

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Try the Samsung site... That's usually the best place to start

3. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    you could always try a google search...

4. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I have a Nokia phone. I couldn't find a free Imperial March, or any SW related tone on the T-mobile site. However, Nokia phones have a compose feature. I don't know if Samsung phones do or not, but if they do, you might be able to find a site that has the keypattern for that like I did many moons ago.

5. Darth_Greedo

Darth_Greedo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 15, 2002
    Sprint is one of the harder companies to finhd Star Wars ring tones. The only things I could tell you is to try www.me43.com. You can do a lot of custom stuff there such as star wars ring tones, star wars pictures etc.

6. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Thanks, DG. :) I've already done several Google searches, but came up short. I'll try that site now.

What ticks me off the most (besides the absolutely pathetic ringtones the phone comes with) is the fact that you have to renew your custom ringtones every 90 days for $1.50 each time. I called Sprint this morning to display my displeasure, but we all know how far that will go... [face_plain]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.