main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL FREE TICKETS TO IMAX: AOTC

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bosh_Talk, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Dear Fellow Fans,

Chicago Force is proud to announce that IMAX: Navy Pier has generously given
    100 tickets to our fan club. These tickets are for the preview showing of
    Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones on November 1st at 8:00am. This is a private viewing, not open to the public. Apparently there's going to be some media there as well.

Chicago Force will be donating a large portion of these tickets to a local
    children's organization that serves wards of the state. Not to worry, we have flagged a number of tickets for our loyal members. So, if you are interested in attending this show please e-mail your request to the Chicago Force webmaster: hazmatt@chicagoforce.org
    Tickets are limited, so move fast. Also, we'd kindly ask that you proudly wear your Chicago Force T-Shirt if you have one. Limit 1-2 tickets per request. Remember, the show is at 8:00am on Friday the First.

If you can't make the 11/01 morning show, not to worry, members of Chicago Force will be at the Navy Pier IMAX for the Halloween Show the night before (10/31) as well as the 8:15pm shows on November 1st and November 2nd. Just look for us in our spiffy Chicago Force T-Shirts.

To celebrate a hard earned Clone victory on Geonosis, after the shows we'll be getting together a few doors down at "TAVERN ON THE PIER" on Friday and "DICK'S LAST RESORT" on
    Saturday. If you can't make the movie you should at least swing by the bar and slam a few "Death Stars" with us.

Hope to see you there.
    Bosh Talk

2. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!

pacing the room...
    what to do....
    what to do.....

I have been hitting the Navy Pier site with great regularity to see when the tickets for 10-31 go on sale.....Want to be at that!

Already got tickets for Woodridge/Seven Bridges IMAX for noon-ish on 11-1-02....
    don't know if I can logistically get from Navy Pier 8:00am showing...change from Chicago Force T-Shirt to Jedi costume..get to Woodridge for the line thingy ...I suppose I can.....if the show is two hours and starts at 8:00 am...runs two hours..that would give me time to battle traffic and get to Woodridge....

I also have an extra ticket for Woodridge if anyone wants to go...no charge...my treat...

3. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Great, I'm gone that weekend. :(

4. TornJedi

TornJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    I'll be at work on Friday @ 8:00 am...
    The Saturday one at Navy Pier seems
    possible....but that's at night..hmmm..
    have to see...

Thread Status: