main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Free tickets to see Sum of all Fears

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by jedihexer, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedihexer

jedihexer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2002
    I wanted to let you know that I was given tickets for 12 people to go see SOAF the new jack Ryan film starting next week.

Basically if you are interested let me know- These will be limited to club memebrs only . So let me know if you are interested.

The show is at Mayfair, the 28th at 7pm- so we would need to be there starting at 5:45 or so...

Let me know folks, it's a free film and then afterwords we can talk Star Wars!!!!!

Thank's Nick for the tickets!!!!!

2. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Crap... Thanks for the offer, Eric. I'll be in London though. Too bad b/c I really want to see SOAF.

3. CaptMereel

CaptMereel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    We would be interested in 2 tickets for SOAF. Tuesday May 28th, right? Doesn't the film open on May 31 nationwide? Want to make sure of the date!

4. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    had to be the 28th didn?t it, well you can all think off me and know that i will be smack dab in the middle of finals week. i'd love to go but but reading essays sych as ?if men could menstruate? and ?the female mystique? will be occupying most of my time (via the feminism course in western civ)

oh the trials and tribulations of a teenager.

Perhaps school will cease to exist by then and all will be well. i'll keep you posted.

-mike

5. Mauler_II

Mauler_II Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    Cool!

I'll go.

1 ticket please!

:)

6. Zepo

Zepo Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    FYI

The film starts at 7:30pm, you need to be there by 6:30pm to ensure you get in and get good seats.

Sorry about the time mix-up, Jedihexer.

7. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    Eric,
    Count me in. I at least could hang out with you folks for this if not AOTC.

8. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Eric, please count me in for 2 (one for me and one for the hubby). How will I find you at the theater?

Oh, and thanks!!! :)

9. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    I'll take 2 tickets too, please! That would be great! Thanks!!

10. jedihexer

Apr 17, 2002
    Don't worry you'll see me- I'll be the one looking like a scruffy looking nerfherder!

Let's all meet around 6:15 to get good seats. Outside the theater-in the mall, 2nd floor.

So far 8 have signed up...we have a few more seats. Let me know.

Eric

Then we can all sit and talk Star Wars afterwords!

11. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    "I'll be the one looking like a scruffy looking nerfherder!"

Oh Eric, you sexy bastard! [face_blush]

12. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    Okay, 6:15PM on Tuesday. I assume you mean meet in the mall itself on the 2nd floor....where on the 2nd floor?

13. jedihexer

Apr 17, 2002
    That's INSIDE the mall, second floor, North wing, in front of the theaters.

They are now AMC- used to be General Cinema. I will be there a little early!

14. FennShysha

FennShysha Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Eric,

I'll take one if you have any left.

15. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    It's been so long since I've gone to a movie at Mayfair that the last time I went the theater was a separate building on the east side of the mall.

So, got it now and will be there....probably early because it doesn't make sense for us to go home first after work.

16. jedihexer

Apr 17, 2002
    We have enough now, so we are closed for tickets! Last person posted gets in. Sorry folks...that's all I have.

See you all there on Tuesday! 6:15pm-In front of the movies.

Eric

17. Zepo

Zepo Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Eric ask me to remind everyone to be at the Mayfair Mall AMC Cinema by * 6:15pm * today for the film.

It's going to be a fun night.

18. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Rats! I can't read. I thought it was Wednesday (I can't read a calendar). Drat! If anyone is interested, Eric actually has 2 tickets left for the movie tonight.

Thanks anyway, Eric.

19. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Well, that was an interesting, if depressing, movie. I can imagine Sidious saying something like "You don't fight the Republic and the Separatists. You get the Republic and the Separatists to fight each other. And destroy each other."

The cinematography was interesting and poetic, I thought. It was very provocative to show the color washed out after the bomb blew.

Denny's was fun. I hope we didn't scare the hired help too much. :p I did make it home okay on the wet pavement without incident, but my helmet is still a little soggy.

20. CaptMereel

Apr 11, 2002
    Just want to say "thank you" to Eric for the free tickets to SOAF. Enjoyed the movie and enjoyed the trip to Denny's afterwards. Personally, I think we were the most interesting people that Denny's has seen, or heard, in a long time! Some of the ideas for fan films/commercials was hilarious and definitely worth thinking about. Again, thanks much!

21. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Have fun at the movie (got here too late myself)... BYOB and I are going to start brainstorming about image ideas for the online boards. I'm on lunch--can't write more now.. TTYL. MTFBWY!

22. Zepo

Zepo Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    It was a great time, with the highlight of the evening being the great discussion and jokes at Denny's.

Hopefully we'll have more fun nights out like that.

Thanks for organizing it all, Eric.

-Zepo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.