main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Free Wi-Fi Spots

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jul 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Many of us, or those visiting our valley, have laptops and are always looking to connect to these boards and the net via a free Wi-Fi spot. If you know of a free Wi-Fi spot in the valley, post it with a comment, and I will add it to this thread. If you want your identity to remain anonymous, PM me the location instead of posting it here.

I hope other Fan Forces all over will do this as well... imagine going to another town, and knowing right where to look to find free Wi-Fi!

Note to Brother Halo or Jedi Girl of Corellia: Can we sticky this thread (while I still retain the power to edit the content of my post)?

Green Valley:

Panera Bread, Mall Ring Circle - I had poor connectivity. Others had better luck. (Talon_Wolfe)

Buffalo Wild Wings, Mall Ring Circle - awesome, open 24/7. Across the pking lot from Panera. You can even pick it up in parts of China Star Buffet next door, although the China Star people get worried when you do that. Caution: you will leave BWW smelling a bit like smoke. (Talon_Wolfe)

Panera Bread, The District - I had poor connectivity. Others had better luck. (Talon_Wolfe)

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, The District - Awesome, 54Mbps. (Talon_Wolfe)

Buffalo Wild Wings, South Eastern near Horizon - awesome, open 24/7. Caution: you will leave BWW smelling a bit like smoke. (Talon_Wolfe)

2. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    There are also several Starbucks (maybe all?) with the capability, will work on a list for locations.

3. Bleu

Bleu Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2005
    Heard rumors of Krispy Kreme having wifi, but can't substantiate that.

As for Starbucks's, they have it but its a verizon thing that costs money. Bleu like free wifi.

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Ah, yes Starbucks I'm sure is close to going out of business so they need to charge for internet service. Anyway, I found this link that may prove helpful. Here

5. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Anyone at UNLV, the Union has decent Wi-Fi.

I belive there is a bunch of construction going on right now though

dkt

6. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    thanks guys! I am trouble editing my original post, as soon as that is solved, I will fix it.

Please keep in mind, we are looking for free areas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.