main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Freedom Fighters"This game is cool

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Yoda_Vicious, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda_Vicious

Yoda_Vicious Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    I just bought this game and it is really cool.Soviets (who have been hidden for the last 10 years)take over New York city and and a resistence is formed in the sewers(don't get
    me wrong,there are no levels that take place there).You are a man who is drawn all this unexpectedly the day the soviets take over.After a while,you get to command a team of up to 12 men into battle.Great graphics,lots of action,a great storyline,and an interactive environment make this pretty good.My only ccomplaint is that the aiming and gameplay make a game with this much action sort of hard to play.There are excellent battle scenes though and epic environments.

P.S From the makers of Hitman
    EA Games IO interactive

2. R2_Tech_Force_D2

R2_Tech_Force_D2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 29, 2003
    I agree. This game was a pretty decent squad based shooter. (i played it on the cube). The allied AI is second to none. Nothing like having 10 guys backing you up, and actually following your orders. :)

One problem that i found in the game though, and i wont get to specific because i dont want to spoil the game but there are a few levels (that required a detonation of a structure to win) that are a little botched up. Some missions that seem important didnt have to be finished to complete a certain level. So if you dont do certain objectives in a given order (you are actually free to do any missions you want in any order) some missions show up as being "completed" on your tactical map. Even thought you didnt complete that certain mission.

The ending was a little dissapointing because of this. I played through the game 4 times on different skill levels and this problem was most obvious while playing on the 2 easiest skill levels.

All in all a great game though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.