main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Freedon Nadd Uprising Issue #2

Discussion in 'Literature' started by GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Okay I just started buying comics (the only ones I have are Clone Wars #1-2, Dark Empire 1-2 and Rite of Passage) and usally I don't buy issue by issue. However I heard the Freedon Nadd Uprising and Empire's End were very rare. While at a comics store up in New Jersey I found issue #1 of the Freedon Nadd Uprising for $1 and bought it. Does anyone know where I can get issue #2 for a cheap price?

2. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    eBay. Or an Ouija board and a pack of hunting dogs.

But give eBay a shot first.

3. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    I'd suggest prowling around some more. Jersey is riddled with little hole in the wall comic shops that may have what your looking for.

4. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002
    DH is playing around with the idea of releasing super sized TPB collections, so rarities like Freedon Nadd Upprising and Empire's End will be reprinted eventually.

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Assuming they go through with it.

But, yeah, try ebay- the single issues are usually up there with some regularity. (though usually in sets- maybe you can sell the duplicate copy back to the store ;) ) but are definitely the easiest way to go about collected TFNU- that TPB, in my experience, is the absolute hardest one to find (EE is a cakewalk by comparison).

6. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    A dollar for half of this rarity sounds like a real bargain. Though from the sounds of it, it may be cheaper to find both issues together than finding issue two by itself. Then you can always put your extra copy of issue #1 on someplace like ebay and hope to make back what you paid for all three.

7. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    Yeah I almost fell over when I saw it for a dollar and it was brand new too.

8. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    Bidding starts at $9.99 for both... ;)

*NOTE: This is not my auction and I stand to make no profit by posting a link to this auction.

**EDIT: The mark-up codes are doing something weird with my words...

9. Leto II

Leto II Jedi Padawan star 6

Jan 23, 2000
    Since that $20,000-winning, two-decade-old-grilled-cheese-sandwich-with-the-Blessed-Virgin's-visage auction has ended, suppose you gotta spend your money on SOMETHING...

10. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Note with the shipping and handling it's more like $13 or $14. Still, it's worth it to get FNU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.