main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Freemaker Adventures - LEGO TV Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    I'm sure he only people who will watch this will be infants and then fans like us, and I'm sure Disney knows that as well.

2. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Well yeah the target group for this is children. No surprise, right?

I'm hoping we'll get a Netflix series some day but in the meantime adults have the movies to look forward to.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014

I sadly don't think we will ever get a live action show let alone one on netflix.

4. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    And here is the trailer

5. Canyon D

Canyon D Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 17, 2015
    Silly and exactly like I expected it to be, I really love how the emperor is portrayed in the Lego Star Wars shows

Alpha-Red and darklordoftech like this.
  6. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I do like the show having a battle droid as part of the main cast, it goes to show Disney still remembers the prequels.

podjazd likes this.
  7. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    The Kyber Saber does seem to be the only interesting part of this show.

8. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Ooh early birthday present!

Is Narla a Miralan?

Given this is Star Wars Lego its unlikely she's a plant sent to use them to find the Kyber Saber and steal it after its reassembled?

No but there's bound to be fallen jedi also after that relic!

9. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Looks like fun. I'll be watching with my daughter, I'm sure.

And the idea of a "sword of pure kyber crystals" is intriguing.

10. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
    Wait does this mean its indestructible unless tossed into the air and deliberately dropped from a high height just to shatter it?

Anyway they could just drop it into the depths of Yavin the Gas Giant?

Canyon D likes this.
  11. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012

Guess we also got a premiere date: June 20th.

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Or shoot it with enough plasma so it blows up.

13. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    New trailer. Guest appearances galore!

14. Devizz

Devizz Jedi Master star 3

Apr 30, 2014
    I'll watch it of course but why can't we get a proper adult star wars show? ;( Instead we get a lego show for 5 year olds.

15. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
  16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Looks really dumb and somewhat annoying, but I suppose its for kids. If its not canon, then I don't really see the point to be honest, especially after all the EU being discarded and turned into "Legends".

17. Hopeless

Oct 28, 2006
    Does make you wonder whether they've seriously considered a live action star wars tv series doesn't it?

Interesting they've mentioned the Kyber Saber was the first Light Saber isn't it?

18. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    The Kyber Saber concept appears in The Art of The Force Awakens book. I think they're recycling some early concepts and ideas instead of wasting them, so some are making into modern non-canon material just to be used I suppose. This toon is using Sidious wanting the Kyber saber to destroy the galaxy in one big blast, which is very similar to Maul wanting to use the Sith Engine of Malachor to accomplish this. The Art of Force Awakens also had a art piece very similar to the Malachor superweapon , a red beam being fired from out've the earth or volcano.

19. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I've never watched any of these Lego specials. Don't really see the point, as they're not canon, and it's Lego, so it doesn't mesh well with my SW viewing. I love the Lego SW games (am so excited for TFA this month!), but the specials just feel like parodies, which in a way they are, but it just doesn't feel like SW. Like just how that kid acts in that trailer... I'll just patiently wait for Rebels season 3!

20. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    The point is its all fun. Geez, y'all a bunch of sourpusses. You're not even the target audience. :p

21. Sixes

Sixes Jedi Master star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    People complaining a Lego show is non canon, childish and meant for kids? quelle horreur!:rolleyes:

CloneTrooper9000 likes this.
  22. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Being that this is not a Lego SW only and target audience range specific sub-forum where only happy & pro posts are allowed and posters have to be a certain age to express themselves, then just let people be, jeez.

Just because its supposed to be fun, does not mean its fun for all, or good or necessary or one has to automatically enjoy or like it. I think complaining about others supposedly complaining is just a form of bullying and intimidation tactic to silence an alternate view. I mean who knows, you have people hating on something they never watched, and then turn out to watch it and like it, or opposite, or whatever. Am sure plenty of people shoot from the hip, but at the same time plenty of people do not. I don't really see the big deal on a message board, unless you one wants a uniform group of posters/fans where they all think and act the alike in some kinda strange collective state where worshipping Lucasfilm/Disney is the thing to do.[face_cowboy]

23. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    I mean no, we don't necessarily want discussion 'round here to be too uniform, but if someone says they don't see the point in something I'd like to think someone else would provide a point. :)

24. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    I just gave my thoughts on the matter in passing, I was not making a case in court . But you're the one that started labeling and name calling just because you saw no point in my post supposedly , as you directly followed my comment essentially calling me a "sourpuss" and tossing me into some group that must exist on here, of "sourpusses". The allowing of another member to shimmy in with much the same rhetoric against this group of fans here that must exist, where its basically oking attacks on a certain demographic around here that do not share their views of Star Wars or its direction as a franchise . So your post really had nothing to do with the topic per say, was just you "making a point" of calling someone or a group of the community "sourpusses" . If you were sincere about it, you could've just asked and discussed but you went into schoolyard territory as my comment must've effected you. But I never knew its a rule that all comments, even in passing need everything spelled out to certain individuals tastes or mindset satisfaction before its open season for other members or moderators to mock other members of the community who arent part of the uniform brigade - and thus tossed into a "sourpusses" labeled group .[face_thinking] Now the last I checked the definition of a sourpuss was a person who complains frequently or constantly and looks unhappy. I don't find that amusing or particularly warm welcoming or even the case. Being funny is one thing, usually there is a difference between laughing with you, and laughing at you - mocking and ridicule is poor taste . But perhaps you were genuinely just innocently mucking around and lost sight of being respectful.

At length, they erased the EU(now Legends) from canon, and came up with more EU or Legends of a lesser quality was pretty much my point & should be pretty self explanatory without everything needing to be drawn out. I don't see the logic in new quasi Legends material, but its not likely this even counts as its just limbo comedy SW material and yes useless and pointless in the broad scheme of the saga. The time, effort and resources could've went into creating another canon animated series not a juvenile animated series aimed more for selling Lego merchandise and maybe appealing to a fraction target audience of perhaps kids and/or Lego fans and not a wider audience or a broad spectrum of Star Wars fans or get more adults(who make up a very large share of the audience) - since a lot of the Star Wars universe and franchise has lost a ton of material(especially young adult/adult material) with the elimination of the EU/Legends - over two decades of SW has been eliminated from record and SW effectively setting it back and hitting the restart/reset button.

Sudooku and Jedi_Jade-Skywalker like this.
  25. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    How many of these are coming out? Just the one or are there going to be more? Just curious