main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO Freemaker Adventures - LEGO TV Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by StarWarsFan91, Feb 11, 2016.

1. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    Another interesting piece in this discussion: We have Freemaker Adventures to thank for her Rogue One namedrop. Sounds like a solid tick in the "lives" column to me!

[​IMG]

BigAl6ft6 and Sandtrooper956 like this.
  2. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Uhm look at the above comments. This show isn't technically canon, but the events are somewhat canon. It's kinda hard to explain but it's likely Hondo and Hera are alive at this point.

3. TheNerdyOne_

TheNerdyOne_ Jedi Knight star 2

May 24, 2015
    To put it another way: the show isn't canon but it follows the canon timeline. So characters appearing would indeed be alive at that point.

4. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    so this just leaves Ezra, Kanan, Sabine and Zeb's fates unknown.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Then I can't wait to see Rex. :p

6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yay, more Freemakers! If the shorts start airing in early May I'd wager June would be when it would start.

7. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    have they said anything on how many episodes yet for season 2?

8. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    they haven't, I think the panel next Sunday might give us that info. Maybe even announce a release date.

9. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
    they are still saying S2 is in Summer with no date. So seems like it might be in June like S1 was.
    also
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    chopper and Roger FTW!

11. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    They screened the first episode of the season at Celebration. Very promising start- the focus seems to be on Rowan finding his purpose now that they're with the Alliance (while Palpatine's new droid hunts down Rowan), as well as a new ancient (Old Republic-era) ship powered by a kyber crystal that functions as a bladed ramming weapon.

And the new droid villain, MOC, gets a delicious burn in towards a jealous Vader as well, heh heh.

The coolest part, I thought, was that Doug Chiang and Ryan Church designed the characters and ships for the show in a realistic style first so that LEGO could do their normal process of adapting realistic elements into Minifig designs and such.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That Fighter for MOC did take design inspiration at least partially from the V-38 TIE Phantom as well.

The show will also be going to an auction house on run by Graballa and a crystal planet (looks like Ilum).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And another few shots of Hera, Quarrie, Mon Mothma, Chopper and Roger w/Chewbacca's medal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Knight of Wren and AniSkylover like this.
  12. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    did they say how many episodes for season 2? And also, what is the ramming bladed ship? Is it a some sort of energy blade that the ship turns into?

13. starocean90

Feb 19, 2014
  14. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    The Arrowhead is an ancient ship powered by a large kyber crystal. The blade is normally retracted (as seen in the top example) then rotates into the forward position (as in the middle), the blade then glows and projects a shield around the ship allowing it to become a weapon that can ram or slice through ships/asteroids, etc.

Sort of a combination of the EU's Suncrusher armor and Operation Ram's Head shields.

Hopeless likes this.
  15. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I been thinking could Naare from Lego Star Wars: Freemaker Adventure have been a Jedi Knight that fell to the Dark Side

lets see
    She has a blue lightsaber and was using it before seeing Rowan, i mean she also has a red one but both and her act as a good person is very good and we have seen Darksiders acting good and the characters can tell something's up with them.
    She has no backstory and the backround events are canon, as we know the Grand Inquisitor was once a Jedi Temple Guard and that canon. so could she have been a Jedi Knight who survived the the purge and was captured the Empire and was turn to the dark side by the Emperor . i mean if they can do that in both old EU and new EU way not Lego

16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    do you guys thank Naare could have been a Jedi Knight that survived Order 66 and fell to the dark side by the Empire

17. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    She's not a canon character, if she was then likely she would've been former Jedi or padawan that under the Inquisitor program which allowed for Jedi and their padawans to swear loyalty to the Emperor and the Sith and to convert.

Sith finding a padawan did not seem that easy, Sidious had to hire someone to infiltrate the Jedi temple and steal a holocron to locate youglings, while later on Inquisitor's were dispatched to seek out and capture younglings or new born babies but they never tell us how. The Fifth Brother seemed especially skilled in using Force Sense, but the Seventh Sister not so much.

Lego series may be fun and entertaining but its too comical and off beat to really take seriously. I think they probably should eventually canonize the show in a book form or something.

18. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    yes i know it's not canon but some of the stuff could work as canon. the reason i ask was because just because she's not a canon character dosen't mean she can't have a backstory.

19. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I merged your thread with our pre existing Lego Star Wars Feemaker Adventures thread. Please check to see if there are already threads on the subject you wish to make a thread about before you post a new thread.

20. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    ok thank you and do you mean merge it with this thread or came the one i created sperate

21. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    You're welcome. You posted about a single character from the freemaker adventures, but we already had a thread for all of them here. It's okay, your still learning about the forums.

22. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    yes i am so do i delete my thread or do i came it because someone already comment on it.

yeah i am still trying to get use to this site

so i see you deleted it but what about that person's comment

23. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    It's in this thread. I merged your thread with this one so it still shows up, but it's not it's own thread anymore.

24. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    ok thank you

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  25. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    You're welcome.