main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Freeman Jason and the Twilight of Darkness/ OC AU ROTS

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by starpwner1211, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starpwner1211

starpwner1211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2007
    OK....

Who likes OC's?

I does!!!

So...

On with story!

Chapter I
    Again?

On Coruscant

"Mother! Father! Where are you?" Khirbee looked around. Mother told him, "Khirbee, we are out! Get out!" Khirbee ran down the stairs when he saw a speeder bike gang pull their guns on his father. A strange beat up guy said in a low voice, "Hey kid, Who do ya want ta die?" Khirbee looked towards the sunset. The Freeman came out and displaced the gang with his crossblaster into their heads. They fell on the floor lifelessly. The Freeman left on foot and ran.

This was an ordinary accomplishment. Jason looked at the night sky. How could he go around being a modern day savior while being chased by the Republic? He never knew. He looked at the Senate building. As majestic as it was, Jason wondered, "What if Palpatine's a phony?" Then, clone trooper patrol walkers looked at Freeman, "There he is, Kill him!" The Freeman threw his hands up. The clones looked dumbly at him, "You can just go back to jail Freeman, but you are the savior that just randomly saves Coruscant, and kill innocent people? Like those bikers?" Jason looked at the clones and a few seconds later, they were dead. The red haired Jason looked at himself, "Wow, I look like a red-haired, and a stuffed guy!" Jason walked down to the Downtown streets of the city where the bad people were bad. Then Jason turned around and headed toward the Jedi Temple, stowing aboard a swoop bike.

As he landed on the Temple grounds, he discovered that Jedis were running inside the Temple for what? A lame curfue? Jason heard the sound of marching Dark Jedi. Then he heard a sound very familiar. "Jason, I never expected you." Jason turned around and saw Darth Sidious. Sidous looked at Jason, "So, You are defending a Jedi Temple?" Jason told him, "Go you evil Sith, stay back....Now!" Sidious saw his death. He wasn't able to save himself. He had been killed by Freeman's bowcaster. The rest of the rogue Jedi looked at him and all talked in chorus, "The Freeman has killed a Sith, Run!" All the Dark Jedi started to kill each other and Anakin came out, "Thanks for saving me. I will face charges." Anakin ran the the Temple and closed the door. When there was no more Dark Jedi, Freeman Jason looked at the Jedi Council, "I saved you from war, I saved you from madness, what do I get in return?" Then Freeman walked away and left for the Senate building to assasinate VP Ammedda.

Chapter 2 coming soon

Pwner

2. starpwner1211

starpwner1211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2007
    Ok...

Oddly enough....

I need to take a break!

Pwner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.