main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Freking spoon-sabers

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Well, one of the members of our household is very unhappy that out of the three Kelogg spoon sabers she has fished out of the cerial box, every single one is RED.

See what happens when you live with a Sith Lord?

Anyone got colors other than red, and do you want to trade so she can avoid going to the dark side?

;)

DLS

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, overhere at the Jedi Temple we have ONE Green and ..um..7..cough ..seven red ones. We just want one..just one Blue one and will gladly trade off any of the reds. (Since everyone I have been talking with seems to have an abundance of red ones..and a few green ones..and NO blue ones...sounds like a Sith conspiracy going on!)

3. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Heh heh heh, sooo you found me out.

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    There are/were definitely a highly disproportionate number of red spoons. Maybe they figured that red would be more popular, with this being RotS and all? But in any case, I too have a drawer full of red spoons here at home... I never did get any other color myself; I think my sister and her husband managed a green one.

5. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    My dad sent me one a while back. I haven't opened it yet. Think I should check and see if I got the elusive blue or green?

6. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Naw, it's probably red, just send it to me...

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.