main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Fresh Future

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    That's why you were penciled in. No pressure. Just trying to get estimate numbers, that's all. It would be a shame if you missed out and I have wait even longer to meet you.

2. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, I totally buggered up with the "burning snaggers" duties! One of the trio was late, so I thought I'd go outside the store and sell raffle tickets in front of our trailer! Not a bad day's work I did. Sat on my backside for 5hrs and made in excess of $450! I completed 6 raffle books, sold some more tix for the Eagles jumper (a quick $400 made altogether with that) and a few guesses for the M&M jar! Then add in the sausage sizzle money, free dress day money and tins and not a bad day's work!

I'll be back every Saturday to sell raffle tickets for the trailer (which has something for everyone in there), cause I've got nothing else better to do. And it's for the kids!

And it was a pleasure to meet you Mithrissa! Thanks for dropping by to say hi! As for you Johnnage: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU????? All kidding aside, I still love you dude!

3. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    What's an interesting way to pass time selling raffle tickets all day without looking bored. I was doing my "Cluewords" on Saturday and looking very bored indeed. Probably why customers came up to buy tickets so that I looked interested!

I'm now the new person in charge of the "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" screening. The tix should be ready sometime this week (we are slack). Anyone that buys tix from me, they will be under my name and I'll try and reserve good seats for us! I've also decided that I'm going to dress up as Veruca Salt, complete with English accent! That shouldn't be too hard as she's dressed prim and proper.

Firstly have to worry about my Jedi costume for Thurs. I need to buy a couple of things to finish it off and then if I can work out how to post pics, I will! Remember I'm computer illiterate!

4. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Peoples, I really need to know who's coming to the "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" screening. The tickets have finally arrived, and now we (by we, I mean me since I'm in charge) to sell 250 tickets in a week and a half.

When: Wed Sept 7, 7pm
    Venue: Greater Union Morleu
    Cost: $15 adults, $10 kids

So far, this is what I know:
    Mithrissa
    Simon - paid, but not going
    Johnnage - not going anymore due to prior engagement
    Kartynam - needs to pay

Anyone else? I need a yay or nay - please.

5. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Sorry, we definitely can't make it. Not even sure if we'll be able to see it at the cinemas at all at this stage.

6. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Thanks for letting me know. Shame really. There's door prizes and Wonka Bars.... And people dressed as Oompa Loompas!

Updated list:
    Mithrissa
    Simon - paid, but not going
    Johnnage - not going anymore due to prior engagement
    Kartanym - needs to pay
    Fallen_Angel - nope.

7. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Yeah, I was looking forward to going to this. If we somehow manage to fluke having some money, we'll come along... But that's a very big if.

8. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    johnnage isn't coming either :(

I'll catch up with you later this week Nat. I just need to organise a ride home afterward (i am taking driving lessons, honest :p )

9. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    No problemo in the taxi ride home Kart dude!

10. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Thats like the day before Nicole and I arrive in Perth.

We are hoping to catch it on the friday night.

11. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh bugger! You miss the fun and frivolity :( We could have had it later, but the closer to the release date, the more people. Damn, 248 tickets still to sell in less than a week. I better get to it then, ay?

12. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Just though you'd like to know that Woolworths Morley raised just over $10 000 for PMH and the Children's Leukaemia Foundation. Thanks to those who helped contributing by buying a movie ticket or raffle ticket.

We came third in WA (behind Whitfords and Karratha).

13. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Congrats Nat :) Well done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.