main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fresno Fans

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Darth_O, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Hi all-

I'm the webmaster of Fresno's DVD Connection & will provide a link to the forum on my site. Hopefully that will bring more Star Wars fans from the Valley together. There are a lot of fans out there, they just may not know about this forum. It would be great to get a big group together for Episode II. I have no doubts we can coordinate a large group to view the midnight showing.

By the way, as of April 3rd, the Toys R Us in Clovis has all of the AOTC Sneak Preview figures. They're located at the end of the action figure aisle.

Robyn

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    sweet! i will have to make my way out to clovis! i hope we can get a lot of people to go to the premiere, i for one will be dressed in my jedi attire, complete with EL saber!

3. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i went to toys r us today and bought the last clonetrooper that was on the shelf and zam wessel. i didnt buy the droid. they didnt have jango fett. not on the shelves anyway. i also asked if they would be opening at midnight on the 23rd. They said they werent sure but i already saw the list of stores which are opening. neither clovis or fresno store is opening. bummer

4. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    i'll just go to targay when they first open, and get mt 10% off!

5. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    discount good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.