friction.tv - spark the debate!

Discussion in 'FanForce: Conventions Europe' started by Lord-Tice, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Tice Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was sent an e-mail by the creators of a website called www.fricition.tv, where the main concept behind the site is to spark off various debates about pretty much anything, allowing people to express their opinions via the web in either text and video format.

These guys were at CE filming various attendees and trying to create some discussion points, and I've been asked to post them here and see if anyone from here would like to get involved.

Here are a few examples I've found:
    £85 for an autograph??!
    CGI characters or live action creatures?

So, feel free to join-in!

PS - I've informed them that the show was called Celebration Europe and not Expo ;)
  2. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    PS - I've informed them that the show was called Celebration Europe and not Expo ;)

I was interested up until you told us that. If they don't even realise what the exhibition's called they don't know much :p
  3. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    The woman in the second video didn't really say much. [face_thinking]
  4. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    yeah, call me if anyone's got anything new to say [face_talk_hand]
  5. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Yeah! 85 quid for an autograph! Man, that's crazy! What a greedy bastage Hamill is! That's enough money for, like, ten guinea pigs and a pack of Bics.

*submits comment for debate*
  6. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Mara: I'm really worried now as to what you'd do with ten guinea pigs and a pack of Bics. [face_worried]
  7. Qui-Ton-Set Jedi Knight

star 2
    I got my 10 guinea pigs signing fake Mark Hamill autographs and then sold them all on E Bay!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

Got some left if anyone is interested...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.