main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Friday evening movie viewing

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    So, who is planning on coming over Friday evening to watch the movie? I'm going to guess Jerry and Liz but who else? Barry and I are planning a small meal, not a feast this time and Greg can bring the leftover birthday cake. It's only a week old.:D Maybe not.

See you folks tomorrow evening.

Bette

2. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    i'll be there! as far as i know, the wookiee will be too.
    seven, was it?

3. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
  4. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    yeah, it was supposed to be six! (i don't know whether you were joking or not cheryl... my senses aren't attuned to everyone's internet sense of humor yet :-B ) anyhow, i know Charles and Tiffany are coming because I've spoken to the emperor this week about the movie viewing, etc.

Bette, what can I bring for the meal???

5. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    I heard it was at nine...j/k

6. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Liz, we are doing chicken and I am going to make the pasta and pea salad because I liked that myself and a peach cobbler. I was thinking about fruit so if you would like to bring a melon or two (we have watermelon) or some grapes. I will check with Barry on what we have on hand to drink.

Look forward to seeing you guys later.
    Bette

7. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
  8. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i look forward to seeing you guys too :) .

i am going to be gone this afternoon, but i will check back in later to see if there are any new developments, and i will see what i can conjure up in the way of fruit. though i will issue a caveat - i am not a melon person myself so i'm probably not too good at picking them. if anyone has any particular melons and/or other fruits that they are interested in, i'm willing to entertain suggestions :confused: .

see you all soon!

9. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    I'll be there fer sure, well mostly sure... pretty for sure, almost certainly, odds are good... weather permitting. So, yeah... what were we talking about? :confused:

10. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    If it starts at six, I guess I won't be their. I thought it was 7. I don't even get off work until 5 and won't get home until after 6. So, enjoy... I just got the movie on DvD and will watch it when I get home. Enjoy.

-Derek

11. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Just because it starts at six, doesn't mean you can't come. It'd still be cool to have you there.

12. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    Yeah right, I don't think we'll start exactly at 6, there'll be stragglers and visitin' and such before we start the movie... and some what still don't know when it starts. [face_cowboy]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wookiee's Log - Additional:

It seems our fearless leader may be a bit late; car trouble of the fuel variety. And our Vice-Ganged Press Chancellor was mistaken as to the start time. So there will be quite a bit of showing up late for those that even make it.[face_batting]

13. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Thank you to Barry and Bette. Great food, great times, as usual. An update for Greg:

we didn't start the movie until almost 9, due to having fun and eating as usual. Most of us lasted 1/4 of the movie and then came outside to talk about the wonders of costuming, and other interesting bits of conversation.

14. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Yes, thank you Bette and Barry for the nice dinner. I am glad it started late, since I wasn't able to get their until 7:40. See you all tomarrow... or this evening... or well in about 19 or so hours. :)

15. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    um, yeah, "vice-pressed-ganged-chancellor-the-perpetually-temporally-challenged" was a little confused about the time...

had a lovely time, good food, enjoyed talking to everyone!

missed the wookiee, though. :(

16. The-Bald-Wookiee

Feb 13, 2005
    I'm sorry I had to miss it, but I'm afraid I would not have been the best of company... I did, however, read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe last night (it's quite short and I hadn't before). So I know the story quite well now.

Looking forward to the movie even more... if only there were some wookiees in it....

17. Ischade

Ischade Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    hmm...should get together and watch something like...Meet the Feebles...would definitely make for an..........interesting....evening....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.