Friday June 17 - All Jedi & Troops Report In!

Discussion in 'Calgary, AB' started by SithatHeart, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it still raining there, folks?
  2. SithatHeart Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's still raining - bring your galoshes!
  3. TD-2749 Jedi Padawan

I'm still definitely coming - may or may not bring out the Sandy gear for one last hoorah!
    I'll be bring my DVD's as well just in case. ;)
  4. Nite_shift Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys,

Sorry SithatHeart, but i am going to have to cancel on you guys, had to work a little later.

Chris

*edit that* I just told them i cant work later, so i will be there now :)
  5. alexandertrooper1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm just waiting for my wife to show then we'll be there as well.
  6. Jordain Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everyone,

What a great evening of Star Wars fun! Thank you so much Michelle for putting all the work into creating the party, and everyone else who donated their time/monetary support. I had a blast! Also my personal thanks to Jordan for the chance to try wearing armour. ^_^

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say once again how much fun it has been to get to know all of you, and I look foward to more events in the future.

As Dr. Haggis so aptly put it: "you have to embrace the geeky-ness!" (Or something to that effect...)

~Jordain~ (Sarah)
  7. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Glad to see you guys had a great time. Hopefully more of us can make it to the BBQ so you can really meet Edmontooine. ;)

I hope the girls found a place to crash and didn't try driving home tonight. [face_worried]
  8. Nite_shift Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well tonight was fun. 3:30am and just getting home :) Michelle i thank you and everyone else that had helped with the BBQ. Also hope your basement stops peeing all over :)

Niteshift
  9. TD-2749 Jedi Padawan

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I had a great time. I'm honored that people liked my suit enough to try it on. All of you looked great as your were instantly transformed into Imperial killing machines. Jordain, your Jedi costume is again very inspiring. Maybe one day I can explore my inner Sith. :D
  10. darth-paul- Jedi Master

star 2
    That was a great night. I had a lot of fun.

Thanks for everybody who made this BBQ possible. The food was great, the dessert was great, the movie was great.

Hope to do it all again some time.

Darth Paul
  11. echosevin Force Ghost

star 4
    Thank you Michelle and Jen for all your efforts - the night was a real success! I had a great time and meeting everyone was amazing. PreludeRM - you've turned me to the dark side ;) Thanks for all the cool 'extras'!! We definitely need to do this again.
  12. alexandertrooper1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    well my wife, Ryan and myself had a tone of fun and were very happy to meet you all. And if anyone needs help with there basements let us know I know ares is flood bad as well at the moment we are trying to save my star wars collection.
  13. DarthJaeger Jedi Master

star 1
    Great Thanks and kudos to Michelle, and all involved in making last night a wonderful time.

I had the best time in ages getting to know people, playing games, checking out costumes and the like.

All in all I believe the night was a terrific success.

Thanks again,

Justin
  14. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Thanks Michelle for having us, we had a great time, it was nice to meet everyone, hope your basements ok :)
  15. b-wingmasterburnz Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had a great time, and it was nice to meet you guys. Thanks to everyone who got all the food and drinks and everything. And thanks again to Michelle for volunteering your place. Hope to do it again some time.
  16. BFett333 Jedi Master

star 4
    Big thanks, Michelle and everyone else that had a part in a fantastic party!

My house is leakin' like a crazy too....[face_worried]

VERY glad to see the post from Liann....the drive home was HORRID! We were worried about you guys!
  17. redeyekho Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you Michelle and Jen for letting me be there. Thanks to all that help preparing the food. I quite enjoyed myself. I hope your basement is alright. It was a real pleasure meeting you guys. Back to Edmonton I go tomorrow. Perhaps if you guys head up there... look me up. Love to hookup with you guys again. Great party Michelle! :)
  18. PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Huge thanks to Michelle and all for hosting the BBQ. I had a blast getting to know all the 501st and Members of Edmontoonie who drove down in this crappy weather to join in. Can't wait to get together again. (hopefully there will be sus next time).

Ryan
  19. Old_Republic Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rah, rah, rah, Raj!! You are a burger making machine and many thanks go out to you.
    Heather and I thank Michelle and Jen for putting on such an awesome shindig.
    I hope everyone was able to pick through the books I left so Michelle didn't have too much stuff laying around afterwards.
  20. DrHaggis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Much thanks to all who helped make Friday a great night! Here's hoping for more such events.

21. SithatHeart Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thank-you to everyone who came out in the pouring rain, and an especially big hug to all those who helped mop out the flooding (thank goodness the BBQ was Friday and not Saturday!). It looks like I'll be getting new flooring soon!

Special thanks go out to Andrew, Magpie Jen, Raj, Veritate, Dr. Haggis, iRob & Aayala, Prelude, Darkrobe, Nite_Shift, Dave and Tony, Westercon-man and Shawn, SL-627, Jack and all those who helped out whose names I've forgotten (you rock!).

I had a wonderful time - it was great to meet everyone. I hope everyone can make it out to Westercon so we can party on the Westin's turf.

I seemed to have gained a SW trivia game and some camping chairs, so if they're yours, please PM me and we can negotiate release of these hostages.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.